Manchester United 0:1 Atletico Madrid (Sat 30th July, 12:45 UK time)

Tony247

That stadium is the power of united. For years we have been punching way under. Time to rise again and be the footballing superpower we are supposed to be.

avgp_1

Atletico's press will be a whole different level to anything we have faced under EtH

fallengt

first touch of the game and De Gea lost us possession already. I'm tired of seeing this crap

Anustart89

Turned on as Rashford squared up against that defender. Have we been that good in the opening minutes? :wenger: :wenger:

evil_geko

Yeah but you referenced my original post in your response to that other guy. And my original post was commenting on backing ETH which we haven't because you have to factor in what was required.

How much we spent on other managers is irrelevant as it's all been wasted.
You didn't mention what was needed, you said we haven't backed him, which we did, we went literally after every player he wanted, it is not our fault Barca made a mess of FDJ situation and Ajax outpriced Antony ffs.

PoTMS

We are still really poor at playing out the back. Hopefully Martinez will help greatly with that.

BarstoolProphet

That stadium is the power of united. For years we have been punching way under. Time to rise again and be the footballing superpower we are supposed to be.
English football is ingrained in Norwegian culture though. Probably the most English-biased country in the world when it comes to football.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Rashford taking a player on and having the shot is great to see. Last season he wouldn't have even tried it

Blood Mage

Martial being Martial there. No way can we trust this guy to lead the line ffs.

laughtersassassin

You didn't mention what was needed, you said we haven't backed him, which we did, we went literally after every player he wanted, it is not our fault Barca made a mess of FDJ situation and Ajax outpriced Antony ffs.
Well at the end of the day attempting to improve the squad is irrelevant if we don't end up doing it.

Anyway I'm gonna sit an watch the match now.