Manchester United 2:2 Steven Gerrard's Villa (Sat 23rd July, 10:45 UK time)

saik

Apart from the pitch condition and the kit clash how are we playing for those not watching
Apart from a couple of counter attacks for Villa we have been dominating them. Bruno has been gash but everyone else has been decent to good.

Just as I type that we score! Sancho!

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Quality stuff again! Sancho is gonna have a quality season!

avgp_1

From Dalot at RB with the line breaking pass till Shaw with the overlap and assist. Great football

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
What’s your thoughts on the new look United so far? Bet it’s interesting for you to watch given your Ajax and Ten Hag connection.
Looks great.

I have to dampen it a bit, but really think ETH is of Klopp / Pep's level. What he did with Ajax was just awesome, they were really one of the best teams in Europe but just missed the bottle to pull through at different moments.

His ideas have been very clear this pre season, and his entire philosophy and work ethic regarding football are really good.

I think we will improve by a lot very very soon.

Zoo

Rashford gradually getting his mojo back is pleasing.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Great overlap. Bodies in the box :drool:

Dazzmondo

Sancho! Great goal! Excellent by Shaw and Bruno! Shaw in particular has been really good so far.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Take a shot every time the MUTV commentator mentions how great the grounds and facilities are in the surrounding areas, meanwhile we are playing in a farmers field.
Nah, it might not look pretty, but it's perfectly fine.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
How nice is it to see us making smart passes and the right decisions time and time again. 100% coaching impact.

Houdini

Sancho is on fire this tour. Nice cross from the fat one.

James35

Nice goal, we don’t score enough like that. Teams like City and Liverpool get about 30 goals a season like that. Width from full backs (who can pass) overlapping is so important.

Smores

Sancho looking a different player, hopefully he's turned a corner

TheReligion

Abusive
Looks great.

I have to dampen it a bit, but really think ETH is of Klopp / Pep's level. What he did with Ajax was just awesome, they were really one of the best teams in Europe but just missed the bottle to pull through at different moments.

His ideas have been very clear this pre season, and his entire philosophy and work ethic regarding football are really good.

I think we will improve by a lot very very soon.
Great to hear!

I like what I’m seeing of him on the training pitch too. He seems to have that aura about him?

How do you see Martinez, Eriksen and hopefully De Jong fitting in to the PL?