Manchester United 2:2 Steven Gerrard's Villa (Sat 23rd July, 10:45 UK time)

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
So McGinn still hasnt got a yellow? And Lindelof is so soft.

Bogga

The players are updated on how to do vs some players... left footed right winger is supposed to be pushed outside. Lindelöf doing the opposite

Anustart89

If Lindelöf had pushed up and got done people would be having a go for letting Bailey run the length of the pitch unopposed. He has to stand off, slow him down and wait for someone to help me out. I swear some people know nothing about football.

cj_sparky

Dalot sliding like a curling stone after a foul from McGinn. Sadly the brush team too slow to try and guide him towards the penalty area.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Easy for Villa. That's the risk of playing high up the pitch. Oh, well.
More like the risk of jockeying from the halfway line without putting a tackle in.

Smores

Twice now we've seen the issue of Shaw not being in position with the CB awkwardly having to cover the space.

Lindelof should do better but it seems like a tactical issue to me.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
If Lindelöf had pushed up and got done people would be having a go for letting Bailey run the length of the pitch unopposed. He has to stand off, slow him down and wait for someone to help me out. I swear some people know nothing about football.
It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Look at that pitch. This game is turning into the west coast version of State of Origin.

Hester_manc

Not the first time you have seen Robin Olsen doing something like that. He is really bad with his feets.

buckooo1978

Yea but he should have showed him outside

defending 101

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
:lol: ridiculous. you show him down the line and dont let him cut inside. you just dont just wobble backwards and let him dictate what he wants to do.

He literally doesnt do either. He might as well not bother and let him run straight at de gea.

Dazzmondo

Well defended by Shaw there against Bailey who's looked really dangerous

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
DvB has been pointless. Rather a youth player come on & get some time to impress.

Withnail

The issue is that he let him come inside and get his shot off.

Woodzy

I’d be inclined to get the youngsters on now. This pitch is an injury waiting to happen.