Manchester United 2:2 Steven Gerrard's Villa (Sat 23rd July, 10:45 UK time)

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Given how awful rashford was last season this has been a MASSIVE improvement. Slowing getting his confidence back I think.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Sancho so so good in the final third

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
The players are missing Manchester's weather.

StiffTackle

This match has me feeling really excited for the future under ten Hag. We’re only a few weeks in and we’re looking significantly better in every aspect of the game with basically the same players.

By the time the season is in full swing this team could be considered mostly our second string (Malacia, Martinez, Varane, New RB, de Jong, Eriksen, Antony and Ronaldo would all get in if/when they arrive).

But even without that, the signs are there that ten Hag will have us competing for silverware within 3 years.

Dante

Average bang
Sancho has been great. He seems to be the only one who can run on this pitch. Must be wearing 3 inch studs or something.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
This weather is fecked.
I'm amazed that we're going to countries with terrible rainy weather instead of staying in the English sun.

It's actually strange that anyone would want to live in Australia when it seems to just do nothing but pour down.

Hester_manc

Good 45 minutes from Shaw and Bruno. Rashford has been okay too. Donny, Darlot and Martial have not been so much involved, and Donny look a little lazy at times, where he had chances to press but chose not to.

Tiber

This match has me feeling really excited for the future under ten Hag. We’re only a few weeks in and we’re looking significantly better in every aspect of the game with basically the same players.

By the time the season is in full swing this team could be considered mostly our second string (Malacia, Martinez, Varane, New RB, de Jong, Eriksen, Antony and Ronaldo would all get in if/when they arrive).

But even without that, the signs are there that ten Hag will have us competing for silverware within 3 years.

I refuse to get carried away. Still have vivid memories of LVG tanking Real Madrid in preseason and everyone getting very excited