Manchester United 2:2 Steven Gerrard's Villa (Sat 23rd July, 10:45 UK time)

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Don't know why you keep taking Chong along, when it's abundantly clear he's never going to be good enough for first flight football anywhere. Waste of space and time.

kidbob

Meh game, pitch made is hard to decipher anything from it. Gerrard has gotten a result in his cup final.

RedDevilRoshi

The good and the bad.

I’m happy it’s happened in pre-season. Gives ETH something to work and improve on with this team.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
There goes our 100% record and it had to be against that scouse idiot! Villa was dirty but doesn’t surprise me with manager like that

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Did we let Henderson leave to soon :nervous: ?
Don't think Henderson is the answer but I'm certain de Gea isn't, he's been bad for 2.5 out of the last 3 seasons. Just shows the lack of ruthlessness that we haven't replaced him years ago.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Why isn't there a defender between DDG and the attacker.

Basic defending.

Godfather

He flip flopped at every single fecking cross. I can't believe he actually gets worse at it season for season.

evil_geko

Open the gates, De Gea haters coming in like the flood! They couldn't wait for something to beat him with, disgraceful lot you. :houllier:

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Don't know why you keep taking Chong along, when it's abundantly clear he's never going to be good enough for first flight football anywhere. Waste of space and time.
He was apparently very very good on loan for Birmingham until his injury, but I don't see it myself

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Sours it a bit, but we do it to ourselves. No composure whatsoever in that second half. Couldn't keep the ball to save our lives.

Desperately wish the ref had let Buendia go after Bailly. Tiny dog symdrome that guy.