Manchester United 2:2 Steven Gerrard's Villa (Sat 23rd July, 10:45 UK time)

James35

I feel like there isnt much between these sides quality wise. Their fullbacks might be better, the central defense including keeper and midfield are very even. Our attackers are a bit better.

Thought Gerrard should have done better last season.
It is clear United need better players. We are closer to mid table teams than the best unfortunately.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Look at us actually having build up play and getting into the box regularly and getting shots off. What a wonder to see

SungSam7

2 teams from an elite league and this is the pitch they provide. I've seen better pitches in lower leagues of my Sunday league in Ireland.

Btw, John McGinn is a w*nker

James35

John McGinn and his cinder block head can feck off. He’s such a cnut, he has taken Mark Nobles crown.

FiiiiveTenHaaags

It would be jumping the shark but I hope we beat them so badly that it's figuratively equivalent to us putting Gerrard's head on a pike.
Stop carping on about fish, eel be back when he’s ready mate!
They’re obviously different colours, but very similar on tv.
Yep this reminds me of when Fifa loads our blue kit against some other pale kit, fecking hate when that happens!

YOu are lucky you have a colour TV. Its a struggle with my 65in black & white tv. Both kits look the same.
Not sure if this is a joke but are 65inch black and white TVs a thing?
Ings is only 30?
Yeah this is a full Mandela effect for me, I could have SWORE he was like 32-34, to me there’s no way he was 29 last season, that just doesn’t compute.

Having said that, I’d happily offer 20-30mil for him at just 30 years of age. He’s a proven premier league goal scorer and would be a quality bench option, sort of like a Sheringham type signing.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
2 teams from an elite league and this is the pitch they provide. I've seen better pitches in lower leagues of my Sunday league in Ireland.

Btw, John McGinn is a w*nker
He's an ugly little scrote

PoTMS

Watching us under Ten Hag, you have to ask what the feck was Rangnick up to with these same group of players?

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
It is clear United need better players. We are closer to mid table teams than the best unfortunately.
At the same time I only think City and Liverpool really have a superior squad/first team. I don't think Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal are that great either.

TheReligion

Abusive
At the same time I only think City and Liverpool really have a superior squad/first team. I don't think Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal are that great either.
What’s your thoughts on the new look United so far? Bet it’s interesting for you to watch given your Ajax and Ten Hag connection.

WPMUFC

We are bossing a very strong villa XI. I'm liking how much we've kept them pinned in.