g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Manchester United 3:1 Crystal Palace (Tue 19th July, 11:10 UK time)

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
In fairness that's a superb save.

Rilz

Supports
Manchester united
:houllier: Wanker post tbh.
Do proper fans boo the club captain in a preseason friendly, who's just had his worst professional career in the year previous?

saivet

Top save to be fair and looks like he's hurt his finger because of it

avgp_1

Fred has to play further forward, have to find someone else to play the deeper role

Woodzy

Seriously... they cant be United fans who are booing Maguire.
It's a tricky one to call because fans of Palace or any other English club would probably boo him too, but I can't imagine there being too many of those in the stadium.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Martial, need to do better
Nah he took it as quick as possible and found the corner. Just excellent keeping. He came out very quickly and was a big strong hand.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I bet 99.99% of them have never even been to Old Trafford in their life, yet they think it is acceptable to boo the captain of the club, in a friendly. They're the wankers, not me.
No fecking shit, they live half way across the globe from Old Trafford. I applaud any Aussie fan that has followed us and woken up at silly hours in the morning to watch us attempt to play football in the past 8-10 years. They're proper United fans.

mu4c_20le

It's a tricky one to call because fans of Palace or any other English club would probably boo him too, but I can't imagine there being too many of those in the stadium.
Really dont think its oppo fans, seems a bit obsessed to continue doing it

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
I missed the first few mins. Why is Maguire getting booed when he's on the ball?

FiiiiveTenHaaags

Fans have the right to boo…they watch United at 2am regularly and have turned out today in person…

It’s football ffs not tennis let it be a bit rowdy