Manchester United Kits 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Basically this is what we should have done with the logo as it looks loads better.

Unfortunately Chevrolet didn't pay through their arses to not get the exact colours and design they want so we just have to get used to it. It's a shame though cos I think that image shows it could look pretty decent without the gold colouring.
That kit even with the gold logo would look pretty good. The kit leaks with the gold logo are just horrible.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
No idea man. There used to be a cracking shop on ebay about 3 years ago but its gone now. They only sold originals rather than their replicas. Wish id more money back then!

Theres a white addidas away jersey from the early 80s thats easily the nicest jersey Ive ever seen.

Problem is ive never even spotted a replica of it...
Cheers fellas.

£160! I'll take the plunge eventually no doubt.

The Neviller

You can't just change a brand's color or its logo, it's part of the company's identity.

From a quick Google search. All official Chevrolet logos that don't have the gaudy gold and could be incorporated into a team kit with red, white and black as their dominant colours.

Sharp, Vodadone and AON were all predominantly red on white, and we flipped the colours to suit. AIG were predominantly white and blue, but we made it fit. We could have easily done the same with Chevrolet and included the bow without the disgusting gold shite in it.

Raul Madrid

I don't know why ye babies are crying about your jerseys, they are not that bad. We have to defend la decima next year wearing pink. We will be laughed out of every stadium we go to. Things could be worse :p

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
What annoys me is, with the white kit, with, or without the Chevvy logo, it's quite a cheap looking kit.
The white PSG one looks so much better. Although, being an advert picture, it could be heavily photoshopped

Super Nani

Some of the World Cup shirts Nike have done this year are simple but very nice and look quality. Our ones look pretty crap and tacky with the logo but even the shirt designs are hardly impressive, just gotta hope they look better when released.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
A gorgeous naked woman could not make this hot..
From a line of many bad ones from Nike this one sinks it..
Bring on Warrior at least they pay.
Did you see Liverpools away kit from the past two seasons?

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
Them jerseys are so cheap and tacky looking!

Probably the first time I'd ever refuse to wear a United jersey. They just look horrendous!

Who the hell designed them and who the hell approved them?!?!?

Malva

Basically this is what we should have done with the logo as it looks loads better.

Unfortunately Chevrolet didn't pay through their arses to not get the exact colours and design they want so we just have to get used to it. It's a shame though cos I think that image shows it could look pretty decent without the gold colouring.
damn that's really a nice one.

it's not even the colours though, it's the proportion and and placement of the brand logo and name, it looks really badly done. this mock up looks fantastic, because proportionally it looks very well done, not too big, not too small, the distancing between the logo and words is good, and the size of the logo is respectable. even if that one was filled in with gold in the cross, it would still look great, much better then that white away kit.

TheRedDevil'sAdvocate

From a quick Google search. All official Chevrolet logos that don't have the gaudy gold and could be incorporated into a team kit with red, white and black as their dominant colours.

Sharp, Vodadone and AON were all predominantly red on white, and we flipped the colours to suit. AIG were predominantly white and blue, but we made it fit. We could have easily done the same with Chevrolet and included the bow without the disgusting gold shite in it.
I really hope you're right but all these logos were used in previous years and are not used nowadays. This yellow/gold logo is the brand's official logo since 2011( it's been gold since 1982) and i don't think they'll "negotiate" any chances. We are fans and we can moan as much as we want about how bad the shirt is going to look like but for them this is a very important/aggressive marketing move in their efforts to increase sales in England and the rest of Europe.

As for Sharp, Vodafone and AON the truth is that the white logos on the red shirt were the best way to keep the brand's logo easily identified. The AIG logo is blue and it was changed to white so that the logo would remain distinguishable on a red shirt, especially for those watching on TV. This doesn't seem to be the case with Chevrolet and if they say there's no need for any changes i don't believe we'll have a say in this one. You see Chevrolet are paying to be advertised, we are the ones who get that money...

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Even with the kit above, turn that logo gold, it does ruin the top slightly, but it's still much better than the ones we suspect are going to be our tops

The Neviller

I really hope you're right but all these logos were used in previous years and are not used nowadays. This yellow/gold logo is the brand's official logo since 2011( it's been gold since 1982) and i don't think they'll "negotiate" any chances. We are fans and we can moan as much as we want about how bad the shirt is going to look like but for them this is a very important/aggressive marketing move in their efforts to increase sales in England and the rest of Europe.

As for Sharp, Vodafone and AON the truth is that the white logos on the red shirt were the best way to keep the brand's logo easily identified. The AIG logo is blue and it was changed to white so that the logo would remain distinguishable on a red shirt, especially for those watching on TV. This doesn't seem to be the case with Chevrolet and if they say there's no need for any changes i don't believe we'll have a say in this one. You see Chevrolet are paying to be advertised, we are the ones who get that money...
Not likely, they're reportedly pulling out of all European markets by the end of 2015.

I know they have their symbol, and I understand they'll want to have it included, but the bowtie is still their bowtie, whether it's Gold or monochrome white/black. They've used it monochrome white/black, and still do, on official things. As much as the advertising is product placement it should also fit in with the general look of the shirt, and not look too ridiculous. It doesn't need to. Their name will be seen everyone, it's not like people won't know who they are or won't recognise the brand if the bowtie isn't Gold.

Someone

Something
We need to start a petition to stop this horrible logo, i swear i'll never buy a chevy as long as this horrible thing on our kits.

decorativeed

At Old Trafford, that's Robson and Cole. That is our new kit.
The club sponsors have been playing matches at OT for the last couple of weeks. That's a photo of 'Team Chevrolet' after their game and the shirt they are wearing is just one they've had made up for the occasion.

decorativeed

I'd hope so, but I think the ones we've seen in photos earlier in this thread are what we're getting. All will be revealed soon enough.

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
I'm sure it has been posted but does anyone know what date it will be unveiled?

ricky-romeo

that's one very good looking kit.

MkPaul

learnt from the best
Roma's kit is just pure sex. If Nike can do that why can they do it for us this season??

Super Nani

Roma's kit is just pure sex. If Nike can do that why can they do it for us this season??
Annoying isn't it? It's just like they put in no effort at all for our designs. I liked this seasons home shirt but it does appear next seasons home and away shirts are going to be pretty rubbish with the eyesore Chevy logo.

INF-AMOS

Pie
Had to check this myself, indeed, Romas Nike kit is pure sex.

Although the snug fit might not be so sexual on an 17 stone beer monster staggering down Sir Matt Busby way scoffing pie, chips n gravy.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
I think Roma's kits appear nicer because of their colours. It's a more classy shade. We should use a darker shade of red.

I hope the new kits and that horrible sponsor colour does not sell well.

Status
Not open for further replies.