Manchester United Kits 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
lol, what a crazy leap?!

I said stopped playing...ie football...ie on the park for Sh!Thouse amateurs X1...

do you think ex United players post on this?!
I could see someone llke David May pissing about here. Or McClair. :lol:

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Is this the new kit? Seems unlikley given the green and gold kit.

Last edited:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I'd be amazed if the Glazers were ok with a green n' gold kit, chief.

Andy_Cole

Seems like the home kit is that. Would be shocked if the 3rd kit is green and yellow though.

Our shirt doesn't look too bad, looked worse when I saw it leaked before. Would have preferred a better Chevrolet logo but ah well.

bri2013

Saw these on a fan kit design forum a while ago so would be majorly shocked if they are the real deal

MarcRed96

All three look pretty good. I can't see us getting a green and gold one as our third kit though. The black one looks particularly very nice, we haven't had one of them since 07-08 so I'm hoping these are real.

I doubt they are though, where did you find that image Wibble?

Raul Madrid

The home jersey is nice but I think the away one looks very good. Not as nice as our pink one though :p

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
The Glazers will never allow a green and gold kit, in their paranoia they would fear a revival of the 'green and gold till the club is sold' campaign.

dsch

The Chevrolet logo is hideous. They should have the same design for the logo, but in a tasteful black/white outline.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Seems blatantly fake.. We'll never have a green and gold kit with the glazers.
Anyways, I feel like any kit with the coloured in Chevy logo is always going to look like crap.

Super Nani

How are you so sure?
Someone started a thread in the newbies a while back now saying he was a marketing manager for a sports store and had seen our new shirts. He put together a mock up of what he remembered them to look like and it turned out to be extremely similar to the ones on the link I posted that only went online last week. You can tell they're genuine by looking at them too I think, just got to hope the big eye sore Chevrolet logo looks better in real life, won't hold my breath, it really is terrible.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Not that they're definitely real, but the black one would look miles better without the white piping on the sleeves/shorts and just leave the bit on the collar.
I'd take these any day after recent efforts though.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
Ewwwww

The logo shouldn't be gold. It should be white.

feck the logo is so ugly, not going to be buying our kit for the forseeable future :(

Status
Not open for further replies.