Manchester United kits 2016/17

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
It's better but I still would like to see a little more originality. You look at the Spain away kit, that's the sort of thing I want.

JB7

It's better but I still would like to see a little more originality. You look at the Spain away kit, that's the sort of thing I want.
You cannot be serious?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Looks good. The simpler the better.

Shades of our 2008 kit too, which has always been one of my favourites.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Really hate the honycomb effect. Without that it would be a decent shirt. It maybe wouldn't be so bad if the colours either side were the same, but I just can't get passed it looking uneven. It's 2 shirts stitched together.

Castia

Best looking kit we've had in years imo, it looks great.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
I was just about to write this ! Fond memories of the 4-2 at Highbury !
When John O'Shea scored? Think we had a black kit then.

We did have a pretty memorable 2-2 at Highbury in 02/03 though...

stevoc

I detest football shirts with collars.
Nah shirts with collars are way more versatile, when wearing them casually in 5 a sides/supermarket/drinking in the park you can keep the collar down as normal or pop it up and pretend you're Eric.

Then in a more formal setting like a wedding/funeral the collar allows you to wear a tie with it, without the collar you would look like a right Chav wearing a tie with a football shirt.

ChrisNelson

I don't like football kits that look like they could have been designed in 10 minutes. Our new home kit fits that description and I'm disappointed in it. Arsenal for example have had some really nice kits over the last few years, home and away. Yet our new home shirt just looks so plain.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I have seen it against Bosnia in the firendly, absolutely terrible.
It's a great, modern step away from the same old boring designs we've seen for the last 20/25 years.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I still don't like the different shades of red, it looks dreadful in the pictures.

Also I'm a bit of an adidas fanboy and I love the stripes on the sleeves so moving them annoys me.

The blue one looks great in reality though after the pics looked shit, so I'll wait and see.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
I love our 02-04 black kit.
You mean the 03-05 black kit.

2002/03 we had a white away shirt and a blue third and all three were lovely.

2003/04 we had that black away shirt and a white third with black and red hooped stripes

2004/05 we had that black away shirt and the white striped third shirt again.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
no kidding... how could adidas make something look that nice, then decide to somehow uglify it by giving 3/4 sleeves? jeez.
It's just the cold weather version of the short sleeved, which is much more suitable for wearing out, if you're into wearing football kits outside of playing football.

We should all be buying the AON kits instead of the Chevy ones, just to spite them for that horrid logo.