Manchester United kits 2016/17

RyRy11

Footy Headlines are always spot on with kit leaks, studio photos like this make me 99.999% sure this will be our away kit next year.

Anyone on the cafe available to photoshop the badge to red & yellow, as well as the adidas logos to white?

JB7

Why wouldn't you just use the same blue throughout? The mismatching of the shorts just looks bizarre.

Gopher Brown

Footy Headlines are always spot on with kit leaks, studio photos like this make me 99.999% sure this will be our away kit next year.

Anyone on the cafe available to photoshop the badge to red & yellow, as well as the adidas logos to white?
While my opinion on fashion is utterly worthless, this looks really stupid.

The best kits are plain. People go on about them being boring, but why can't we just have a plain blue away kit like the 08/09 one. It was a nice shade and looked very smart.

Mister_Stubbs

On my phone so can't copy the tweet but the club Twitter account has tweeted that next seasons away shirt will be available from May 11th (I can't ever remember a new shirt being available so early in the year?) and have put a couple teaser pictures that make it very much look like the rumoured blue kit will be the one.

arthurka

On my phone so can't copy the tweet but the club Twitter account has tweeted that next seasons away shirt will be available from May 11th (I can't ever remember a new shirt being available so early in the year?) and have put a couple teaser pictures that make it very much look like the rumoured blue kit will be the one.
They are making it available for the FA Cup final...

pascell

Ba

They've basically rehashed this seasons training top and shorts, then they're selling it off as next seasons away kit.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Is it confirmed we're playing the final in white?

If so, how come the white kit isn't being released early too?

Mr Smith

The home kit is excellent, my favourite in years.
The white kit is also good.
The blue kit is awful.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
That actually looks nice to me. Reminds me of this.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Yes, Crystal Palace are the home team.

Would of made more sense.
Yea, but I mean is it confirmed we're playing it white rather than blue?

Considering the tweet above calls that blue kit the 'away' rather than the third, would suggest to me we'll be playing in that, and that's why it's out early.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Surely it wouldn't be released at this stage of the season if we weren't intending to play with it.

Though there is a clash with blue shorts and blue in general so no idea.

Unlikely lad

Considering the tweet above calls that blue kit the 'away' rather than the third, would suggest to me we'll be playing in that, and that's why it's out early.
Palace's home kit is pretty blue to be honest

Riz

Palace's home kit is pretty blue to be honest
Yeh I'd argue our red shirt this year clashes less with Palace's kit than that blue one. I'd have thought we were playing in this season's white away but why else would they release that kit so early?

RedDevil@84

It will be funny if people dont pre-order at all and would want the manager conundrum resolved first.

RedDevil@84

Yeh I'd argue our red shirt this year clashes less with Palace's kit than that blue one. I'd have thought we were playing in this season's white away but why else would they release that kit so early?
Lest it stops getting sold once season starts :D:D

WelshManc

Since Crystal Palace's home kit is Red and Blue, that's the reason we cannot play in this new blue kit, it has to be white.

EDIT: Just realised someone else said pretty much the same thing aha.

Marksy7

has anyone else seen the prices for this away shirt? the megastore site has it listed as 60quid

mark_a

Horrible. Difficult to look at and a bit of a mismatch, like the football.

Hal9000

Adidas teams usually play the last game of the season in near years shirt i think.

Mister_Stubbs

Adidas teams usually play the last game of the season in near years shirt i think.
Our last game of the season is at home so I doubt this will happen.

The cup final has already been confirmed that we'll wear are white kit as well.

Plus I hate that trend.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I usually don't care much about fashion and I've really liked the adidas kits this year, but that blue third kit is one of the worst kits I have ever seen. It's a horrible blue, looks like a t-shirt that I made in textiles in school and just looks so cheap and naff. I love adidas but if that's our kit then they clearly don't give a shit about us.