Manchester United sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.

podurban2

I always thought he was a complete arrogant ass but having watched a few interviews you just know he's taking the piss, I was so wrong, love the guy:lol:
He used to be an arrogant ass. He has really matured, I despised him up until recently.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
I always thought he was a complete arrogant ass but having watched a few interviews you just know he's taking the piss, I was so wrong, love the guy:lol:
I'm sure a lot of our supporters thinks he's an arrogant bastard. When it comes to football he is, always wants to win, but off the pitch he's a joker :D

Ban

Even if he's still an arrogant bastard we need few of those nowadays. We miss that kind.

derace

i dont even think he is arrogant. he doesn't take himself too serious because he is just full of confidence

Sigma

i dont even think he is arrogant. he doesn't take himself too serious because he is just full of confidence
This. He's funny. He's probably really nice too. Brilliant footballer and brilliant character. Always liked him

Tiber

Its a bit like bieber fever with Zlatan at times. I feel like if he did a fart in an interview and walked away at least a few people would compliment him on the fragrance!

The Stain

Ye, that's probably a better way of putting, really.
Its a bit like bieber fever with Zlatan at times. I feel like if he did a fart in an interview and walked away at least a few people would compliment him on the fragrance!
Meh, i've followed his whole career closely. I just love him.

Sigma

This. He's funny. He's probably really nice too. Brilliant footballer and brilliant character. Always liked him
To be honest, I probably like him so much because I think I am a lot like him

C'est Moi Cantona

Given all the Pogba bull it's easy to forget we signed this guy, a genuine superstar of the game, really glad he's here.

the hea

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
The Youtube videos were posted 2 months ago in the Zlatan Transfer Thread :wenger:

Billy Blaggs

Flacco of the Blaggs tribe
Some facts of Zlatan Ibrahimovic:
1 - when he was 10ys, Zlatan decided to live by himself. And his parents just moved to another house.
2 - Zlatan lost his virginity even before his parents.
3 - one day Zlatan did a test in a lie detector machine. The machine confessed everything.
Arsenal - when Zlatan was young, his parents used to sleep on his bed when they were scared.
5 - When Zlatan goes to your place to visit you, you're the guest.
6- the father's name of Zlatan is Zlatan Junior.
7 - one day Zlatan passed a red light and the police stopped his car. Zlatan charged the police.
8 - Zlatan helped the nurses when he was born.
9 - Zlatan never lies. The truth is what is wrong.
10 - when Alexander Graham Bell created the telephone, he already had three missed calls from Zlatan.
11- Oxygen needs Zlatan to survive.
12 - it is impossible for Zlatan to have a heart attack. Nothing is stupid enough to attack Zlatan.
13 - In school teachers used to raise their hands to talk with Zlatan.
14 - one day Zlatan missed two days in a row in the school. Later on, these days were called Saturday and Sunday.
15 - one day Zlatan arrived late at school. The other students were penalised because they arrived too early.

MartialsBeard

Honestly who scores a bicycle kick 4 mins into their debut at the age of 34 its just stupid really haha. Amazing.

Jaybomb

What a goal by him yesterday. He's going to be absolutely brilliant for us.

Billy Blaggs

Flacco of the Blaggs tribe
He's so arrogant. I used to love him and hate him . Now I just love him. He's one of those players that when he plays for the other team you can't stand him. But he does something great and the love of football takes over. Now we get to see those things he does and just smile knowing is pissing a whole lot of other people off.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Zlatan
Rooney Fellaini Mata

Just imagine that attacking four, bombing forward on the counter attack. :drool:

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Some facts of Zlatan Ibrahimovic:
1 - when he was 10ys, Zlatan decided to live by himself. And his parents just moved to another house.
2 - Zlatan lost his virginity even before his parents.
3 - one day Zlatan did a test in a lie detector machine. The machine confessed everything.
Arsenal - when Zlatan was young, his parents used to sleep on his bed when they were scared.
5 - When Zlatan goes to your place to visit you, you're the guest.
6- the father's name of Zlatan is Zlatan Junior.
7 - one day Zlatan passed a red light and the police stopped his car. Zlatan charged the police.
8 - Zlatan helped the nurses when he was born.
9 - Zlatan never lies. The truth is what is wrong.
10 - when Alexander Graham Bell created the telephone, he already had three missed calls from Zlatan.
11- Oxygen needs Zlatan to survive.
12 - it is impossible for Zlatan to have a heart attack. Nothing is stupid enough to attack Zlatan.
13 - In school teachers used to raise their hands to talk with Zlatan.
14 - one day Zlatan missed two days in a row in the school. Later on, these days were called Saturday and Sunday.
15 - one day Zlatan arrived late at school. The other students were penalised because they arrived too early.
#4 as 'Arsenal' :lol:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Obviously his goal was fantastic, but the link up play was what pleased me the most. No horrible touches, losing possession easy and worked hard to close down angles and win the ball back from the front. he isn't as slow as people make out either. No slower than RVP was anyway.

carlosp

During the Euro 2016 and just after and before he joined the club(but after he signed for the club of course), there was mention that Ibra wanted to go play at the Olympics. Is that still going to happen or will he be starting the season for us?

The Stain

During the Euro 2016 and just after and before he joined the club(but after he signed for the club of course), there was mention that Ibra wanted to go play at the Olympics. Is that still going to happen or will he be starting the season for us?
He's not going to the Olympics.

Status
Not open for further replies.