Manchester United vs Arsenal (Sat 22nd July, 22:00 UK time)

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Sorry if posted already, good evening all.

Does this mean someone could win the match but the opposite team could win the pen shootout? Or the match will be decided on whoever wins the pens despite winning the actual match.

Josh 76

First match for most of our team, Arsenal are going to take this really seriously and give us a pasting I reckon… cue it being cut up and shared around social media for the next month when everyone conveniently forgets it’s a pre-season friendly..
you really can’t read anything at all into these games.. remember when Chong was running rings around Skriniar? I thought he was going to be the next Messi
I remember the days when we didn’t even know when pre season friendlies took place, let alone if we won. Nowadays it’s a sackable offence if you lose! The world has gone mad!

red.knight

He is the reason we could do with that cheap experienced goalscorer to back up Hojlund
Agreed.

It seems Martial still recovering from his hamstring injuries. How could he do a hammy, he never breaks sweat, did he do it crawling out of his bed. Should have got rid of him a few seasons ago.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Disappointed Casemiro didn’t start with Mount and Bruno.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Haha did anyone see them talking and then shutting up when they realised the national anthem was playing.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Would love a stream please and thanks in advance