Manchester United vs AS Roma (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gannicus

You should have seen the conditions West Brom had to deal with last night. 100F at about 7pm with a raging forest fire an hour away.

Thomas#7

Mata has looked just as bad as Cleverley to be fair. Well off the pace.

We need Herrera to play deeper if we want control of the midfield.

InTheHole

Roma do look a yard sharper, I think their game against Liverpool really helped.

marlowe78

Herrera has been quiet but to be fair, Cleverley is the focus of play and he's been crap so far.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
No shirt sponsor for Roma?
Why doesn't Roma have shirt sponsors?
Their sponsor is yet to be announced. They currently don't have a contract with anyone, officially, but are expected to sign one soon. Last year they didn't have a general sponsor and the only logo on their shirts was of the club's charity foundation. The shirts were produced by the club so there was no logo of any sports equipment company either.

binary bot
Mata must be basing his role from watching Sneijder at the World Cup

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Everybody has been shite so far. I think Johnstone has had more touches than anyone

Cina

Christ, should've just used the fiver for the stream to go to the local and drink a Guinness in the corner by myself. It'd be more craic than this borefest.

hilariousninja

If this is Tom's audition, he's bombing it big time. I think all the stick he got last year has irreversibly damaged him mentally.
He got stick for playing shit as well. In his whole career I haven't been blown away with any of his performances. He's a pedestrian, end of.

Ryan L

This is much, much more realistic than the Galaxy game.

I have defended Cleverley, but you can see why we need a new CM. Also, the our defence is clearly in dire need of CBs. Louis isn't a silly man - this will be sorted! :drool:

b82REZ

Slow game so far but some of the quick passing in and around Roma's box is encouraging.

The players who played in LA definitely look jaded.

Uniquim

Their sponsor is yet to be announced. They currently don't have a contract with anyone, officially, but are expected to sign one soon. Last year they didn't have a general sponsor and the only logo on their shirts was of the club's charity foundation. The shirts were produced by the club so there was no logo of any sports equipment company either.
Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.