Manchester United vs. Blackburn Rovers

noodlehair

"It's like..."
When unlazy Berbatov shows up he just runs games, almost on his own. I've never seen him and Rooney be so consistently aware of each other's position though. It's almost been Cole-Yorke like.

Overall there's been what, about two missed placed passes, from the entire team? and Rio and Vidic have snuffed out some dangerous attacks in an almost piss taking manner.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
i'm having second thoughts about the penalty, at first i said it was a clear one, but after watching it again i think berba hits the defender
Penalty. Although I don't think he would have scored anyway. He should have shot before. When he was brought down there were enough defenders there IMO to prevent the shot from from causing any trouble.

amolbhatia50k

When unlazy Berbatov shows up he just runs games, almost on his own. I've never seen him and Rooney be so consistently aware of each other's position though. It's almost been Cole-Yorke like.

Overall there's been what, about two missed placed passes, from the entire team? and Rio and Vidic have snuffed out some dangerous attacks in an almost piss taking manner.
Exactly what I said. Never seen them play like this together.

Jacob

Carrick and Anderson compliment eachother so well and IIRC Anderson's best performances have come alongside him. Coming to think of it, it is actually the best partnership we can put out there in central midfield given Scholes' physical decline.

Kelvin

i really think berba should have taken the shot early, he was trying to walk the ball into the net.

MrK

Okay great half but, one big complaint ... what are Rooney and Berbatov doing when it comes to Nani - seem to be ignoring him. Think it's making Nani want to try too much once he gets the ball now.

Sexual stuff.
hmm I've noticed Berbatov play the ball to Nani a bunch of times, and I've noticed it because people keep saying stuff like this.

On the performance though, it's been a pleasure to watch, but just goes to show what an early goal can do. Without that we could have ended up with frustration again as Blackburn packed out the defence. Hope we steam on in the second half now and grab a couple more to improve our goal difference and our confidence, another hat trick for Berb please!

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Carrick and Anderson compliment eachother so well and IIRC Anderson's best performances have come alongside him. Coming to think of it, it is actually the best partnership we can put out there in central midfield given Scholes' physical decline.
Carrick tends to naturally compliment anyone because he's such a natural footballer.

Wonderful player who is coming into his own now after a lean year.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
The great part is that we're expressing ourselves on the pitch. That's what we want to see.

Btw, Diouf's tackle was a disgrace. Class from Evra not making a meal out of it.
Diouf is an asshole, Evra knew there was nothing to gain from arguing with him with a 3-0 but like the commentator he should have been sent off.How the hell did the ref not a penalty at the end is also beyond me ?

Jacob

i really think berba should have taken the shot early, he was trying to walk the ball into the net.
As do I, but we can't really fault him for it in that particular situation. He did it incredibly well and only thing that stopped him from scoring and amazing solo goal is a tackle that should've resulted in a penalty. We'd not been complaining had the ref done his job properly.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
I'd take rooney off are the 65 minute mark...just to protect that ankle
If he's fully fit, which he would appear to be, then there's no need. He'll never get a chance to fill his boots and really play his way into form. He and Berbatov both need the mins.

amolbhatia50k

Diouf is an asshole, Evra knew there was nothing to gain from arguing with him with a 3-0 but like the commentator he should have been sent off.How the hell did the ref not a penalty at the end is also beyond me ?
This is the problem and one reason why players make a meal out of things. Because ref's react to fouls depending on how much the player makes out of it, which is ridiculous.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Finally got a good stream for the 2nd half, shame the commentators are yanks

EDIT: Oh they're not, just the presenters

Jacob

Carrick tends to naturally compliment anyone because he's such a natural footballer.

Wonderful player who is coming into his own now after a lean year.
Agreed about the natural part, although he is a bit slow and less direct (offensively) than our alternatives. Anderson's explosiveness and willingness to dribble up the pitch gives a very balanced match.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
If he's fully fit, which he would appear to be, then there's no need. He'll never get a chance to fill his boots and really play his way into form. He and Berbatov both need the mins.
Agree with this, keep them both on.