Manchester United vs FC Barcelona (International Champions Cup)

Mali_Zeus

Good to hear, I guess team chemistry and the type of system we play in order to have our players gel with each other in these pre-season game means feck all
So this is bad too.

LVG says the same lineup will play vs Spurs. Bad.
LVG says the same lineup wont play vs Spurs. Bad.

Truedevil

Why does everyone think Depay is playing the No.10 role? Surely its him on the left, and Mata in the 10?
He might change it now but on the last two games Memphis played no.10 and Mata played on the left so it's likely to be the case this time again.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Why does everyone think Depay is playing the No.10 role? Surely its him on the left, and Mata in the 10?
Probably because he played the other 2 games, but he has played well there and Mata has done well on the right as well. Memphis through the middle gives us a threat down the middle which we haven't had in a while too.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
So this is bad too.

LVG says the same lineup will play vs Spurs. Bad.
LVG says the same lineup wont play vs Spurs. Bad.
No, this is good news. I am just trying to understand how our other first team players like Herrera and Smalling will settle and form a chemistry with our other players when we start the season. Maybe that aspect is meaningless and our players are already comfortable in multiple system without testing it out on other opposition.

I believe it is meaningful though, so that is why I posed that statement.

Shiva87

He's such a massive troll.
To be fair, the journalist assumed this, and Van Gaal said yes, you may say that. from 45 minutes you play 60 minutes, so it shows my thinking about the team for Tottenham.

I just think he'll play some players for 60 minutes, and make some subs at half time also.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Cos that's where he's been playing all tournament in fairness.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Maybe just MAYBE he is trying Blind regularly because he isn't sure if he can play CB comfortably?

He knows Smalling is good enough which is why he isn't playing loads, and let's be honest CBs don't need many minutes, you can get sharp in training.

Stop panicking weirdos.

R'hllor

LvG allowed us to go on the pitch in white...surrender mentality for that alone he should be sacked on the spot...lol

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
It's sad but I don't think the United fans there will give Luis a hard time.