Manchester United vs Inter Milan (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlapR

Rooney is looking proper up for it this pre-season.

Sam

Jones/Smalling/Evans look hopeless in all honesty.

arnie_ni

I must say young seems to have a new lease of life.

And there is paddy calling Herrera mata again

Blue always red

People always hated on Valencia's ability to link up but I still stand by the fact he is one of our best wingers at giving the ball and getting on his bike. Disappointed with Mata and Herrera so far, but it's only 20 mins in.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Valencia is a pro Footballer who has played in some of the biggest matches in World Football yet he simply cannot use his other foot. Crazy.
I'm shite at football to be honest, was reasonable as a teen but haven't played properly for 10+ years yet I can swing a cross in equally with either foot because as a teen I made a point of using it. I'm not talking Scholes style, only play with my left for the whole training session, just simply if it was a better option to use my left than adjust to my right, go for it.

I can use it to probably 80% of the ability of my right now.

Why the feck can't Valencia? Seriously, why? It's his job. There's no excuse whatsoever.

mwiggs

Smalling is looking great. I thought I would prefer him on the right, but i'm liking him in the middle

Wicked_Badger

I get that you have to have the pro Utd bias on MUTV, but do they really have to roll out Crerand for co-commentary? I'd imagine that most fans would much rather listen to a young, upcoming pundit who knows the game inside out. There must be literally thousands of people that would jump at the chance.

Paddy can save his chat for 'grumpy old men hour' at some other point.

walsh

I'm shite at football to be honest, was reasonable as a teen but haven't played properly for 10+ years yet I can swing a cross in equally with either foot because as a teen I made a point of using it. I'm not talking Scholes style, only play with my left for the whole training session, just simply if it was a better option to use my left than adjust to my right, go for it.

I can use it to probably 80% of the ability of my right now.

Why the feck can't Valencia? Seriously, why? It's his job. There's no excuse whatsoever.
Ryan Giggs.

Rezyuz

Im really wondering if this is Rooney on form again or just Rooney giving a feck to impress LVG and actually doing his best. Because hes playing like an absolute monster this pre.

Andy_Cole

LVG has found a formation that doesn't piss me off when Valencia and Young start!

Even though this is a weakened first team (RVP, Shaw, Rafael?, Carrick to come in) I think we'd do well with it. We'd be solid to be beaten and Mata, Herrera, Rooney and Welbeck would be lethal against anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.