Manchester United vs Inter Milan (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnDoe

You are impolite and very uptight.

It was the last thing I thought about when I posted it, being called racist. I'm arab myself, how could I be racist? It was a friendly say. Have you never heard or read something like "That's my boy" or Denzel Washington in Training Day "Mah nigga." wtf... you gotta open up a little bit, it confuses me to be called a racist, for god's sake.
So Arabs can't be racists? (writing "Arab" with a lower-case a is a bit racist too by the way)

saivet

It was the last thing I thought about when I posted it, being called racist. I'm arab myself, how could I be racist? It was a friendly say. Have you never heard or read something like "That's my boy" or Denzel Washington in Training Day "Mah nigga." wtf... you gotta open up a little bit, it confuses me to be called a racist, for god's sake.
I didn't call you racist but saying things like that whether they are in songs or movies may well be offensive to some.

Turamb

Holy shit that play!

reminded me of nani's goal against City in the community shield

Oo0AahCantona

When you look at our squad as a whole, the lack of quality compared to the other european giants is staggering. We are lightyears behind. shocking its been allowed to get to this state. We need some real quality.

arnie_ni

Love the way Herrera takes nothing out of the ball, one two touches 9/10 times

Status
Not open for further replies.