Manchester United vs Liverpool (Tue 12th July, 14:00 UK time) | BANGKOK CENTURY CUP CHAMPIONS

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
DVB "Everyone betray me. I'm fed up with this world!"
:lol: maybe there's a reason why he isn't starting.

Ten Hag: "Good news, Donny! I'm going to play you in every game because I rely on your intelligence."
Donny: "How's your sex life?"
Ten Hag: "......."

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
First preseason game, he started players that had most of his training so far mostly, we are waiting for few more signings to happen, what the feck is grim about this ffs? You are acting like this will be starting line up whole season, give your heads a wobble the lot of you in here.
They are just warming up for this season's matchday threads. It's not only players that need to train and warm-up.
Whingers were off for the summer too.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Not sure the Thais or Buddhists will be so keen on the term '' oh look, a large Thai'' when referring to the statue of Buddha!!

Trex

And hysterical laughter, cheers for that, forgot.
You're funny you know, the whole dvb thing was light hearted.
Seeing the line up and seeing him left out again by his "own manager", its actually you making Drama out of it.
On a serious note If you ever played the game at any level you'll know that seeing the line up that was selected you'll rather be on the pitch than the bench preseason or not under a new manager.

SER19

First preseason game, he started players that had most of his training so far mostly, we are waiting for few more signings to happen, what the feck is grim about this ffs? You are acting like this will be starting line up whole season, give your heads a wobble the lot of you in here.
No, im not. If you don't see a problem in not having any of the players supposedly key to rebuilding, 4 weeks from the start of season then we just flat out disagree on that. Our absolutely dreadful squad is even weaker and we're rewarding mediocrity yet again with guys who shouldn't be at the club let alone starting pre season. Its over 2 months since Brighton demolished us - we knew who the manager was and what we needed way back then yet we're clambering around to try sign players who'll get less time to train with new teammates. Liverpool by contrast, replaced mane in January and have had nunez since day 1 of pre season.

Keep making excuses but we're clearly behind schedule. The players you say will be starting the season should be here now, full stop

TheReligion

Abusive
No, im not. If you don't see a problem in not having any of the players supposedly key to rebuilding, 4 weeks from the start of season then we just flat out disagree on that. Our absolutely dreadful squad is even weaker and we're rewarding mediocrity yet again with guys who shouldn't be at the club let alone starting pre season. Its over 2 months since Brighton demolished us - we knew who the manager was and what we needed way back then yet we're clambering around to try sign players who'll get less time to train with new teammates. Liverpool by contrast, replaced mane in January and have had nunez since day 1 of pre season.

Keep making excuses but we're clearly behind schedule. The players you say will be starting the season should be here now, full stop
Stop crying

CarbonStoolBites

One month of excuses, enough is enough.

ETH out.
Yep.
I bet the same people who are whining about the lineup were having mental breakdowns in the summer of 2006 when we looked years away from Chelsea, our main goal scorer was gone and our only signing was that Carrick chap from Spurs who wasn’t a Roy Keane.

“Cristiano is inconsistent, Fergie is done, Scholes and Giggs are finished, Fletcher is garbage, Evra and Vidic and crap”, etc…

You guys really need to chill, we’ll sign more players, enjoy the start of a new and promising era.

evil_geko

Ok, common sense is "making excuses" now, cheers. I guess you are one of the "moaner squad" on here, go get in the "ETH out" line lad, don't be late, get going.

Frank Rizzo

Supports
Yankees
What’s the problem?
Constant snide comments? Bitter and obsessed but pretend you aren’t? And then deluded comments like this that ‘clearly’ need calling out but then you get all butt-hurt and insulting whenever anyone does?

Rojofiam

I have to question the sanity of anyone who thinks DVB has either the dynamism or passing range required to play in a deep pivot in the EPL. He was bought as a backup to Bruno.
And now he'll be even further down the picking order with Eriksen coming in.

SER19

Stop crying
Great Post. We've done this routine for nearly a decade. A number of posters try act calm and level headed while wool is pulled over their eyes and they're distracted by shiny things. Anybody who wonders why mctominay and martial are still stinking the place out gets called a drama queen. Season ends by November, rinse and repeat.

How many times do these players need to disgrace the club before their worth is questioned

Chief123

I can’t believe the meltdown about McFred starting. Do these guys not realise we’ve got even less options than last season? It’ll change when we get FDJ.

Some think Ten Haag brought a magic wand to wave over Donny. Let’s be honest, he had a few good games at Everton initially and then really struggled afterwards. He’s going to have to earn a spot because the truth is he hasn’t shown enough to warrant a place yet.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Is there anywhere to watch this for free? I cant stomach paying for MUTV, it's some load of shite

SER19

Ok, common sense is "making excuses" now, cheers. I guess you are one of the "moaner squad" on here, go get in the "ETH out" line lad, don't be late, get going.
What a nonsense hysterical post. Pull on the martial shirt and go enjoy mcfred. Dalot our right back for season ahead, Jesus. Slow injury prone stable of centre backs. Its beyond comprehension that wondering how this is still our line up gets equated to 'ten hag out'.