Manchester United vs Liverpool (Tue 12th July, 14:00 UK time) | BANGKOK CENTURY CUP CHAMPIONS

SER19

One week of preseason wont be such a dramatic difference over the season. One signing we got, one is near completion (Eriksen), 3rd is in the bag by the looks of things (FDJ), 4th probably near done too (Martinez) and hopefully we'll go for a forward.
I'll believe it when i see it. And 1 week or 10 days doesn't seem like much but it's a measurable chunk of pre season

Tavern in the town

I couldn't care less about the match. Forget the match.

Some of you have it in you to believe in Dalot, and Varanes fitness, and a set of completely sub standard midfielders. Some of you think rashford and martial might start banging them in. Good luck to. But I don't. I've seen these players fail week in week out for years and it being a sunny day with no games played in the league doesn't change how poor many of them are. Im not going to pretend to be excited by these players because some posters let a strangers opinion ruin their day
Simple solution. Stop taking an interest in something that obviously makes you miserable. Read a book, or go to the gym, or do any of a hundred things that there’s a chance you’ll actually enjoy.

Someone

Something
This is just a friendly, winning or losing doesn't really matter, since most probably at some point the whole line up with change.

I'm looking forward personally to watching some of the young players who I don't get to see much like Iqbal and Garnacho. Malacia will surely play as well so that should be nice.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
I was quite looking forward to our first game under our new highly rated coach and getting to see the likes of Amad and Garnacho second half but feck me some of you entitled whinge bags really do bring a proper fecking downer onto everything don’t you?

Teja

The state of our fanbase :lol:

Enjoy the pre-season game, let's learn a little bit more about Ten Hag - there's plenty to learn about his tactics and hope one of the kids does well.

mu4c_20le

That sad moment for every hipster, when they find out the manager of their dreams doesn't think the same way they do.
It's bullshit. Some of us have been watching youtube analysis videos for hundreds of hours.

m1tch

I did chuckle a bit about the familiarity of seeing that starting 11, before sobbing about an impending season of failure.

I'm joking about the last bit. We've got to hope we can get something more from these players, if we get their highest level then we'd achieve much more than last season that's for sure.

However, surely the reality of our situation hits home with Arnold/Glazers when they see that lineup. They've so far failed to give EtH a fair chance at success, so let's hope the first 11 gets strengthened asap!

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
No, im not. If you don't see a problem in not having any of the players supposedly key to rebuilding, 4 weeks from the start of season then we just flat out disagree on that. Our absolutely dreadful squad is even weaker and we're rewarding mediocrity yet again with guys who shouldn't be at the club let alone starting pre season. Its over 2 months since Brighton demolished us - we knew who the manager was and what we needed way back then yet we're clambering around to try sign players who'll get less time to train with new teammates. Liverpool by contrast, replaced mane in January and have had nunez since day 1 of pre season.

Keep making excuses but we're clearly behind schedule. The players you say will be starting the season should be here now, full stop
If you don't see a problem in not having any of the players supposedly key to rebuilding, 4 weeks from the start of season then we just flat out disagree on that. Reasonable enough

Our absolutely dreadful squad is even weaker and we're rewarding mediocrity yet again with guys who shouldn't be at the club let alone starting pre season. bit hyperbolic but we are at this moment definitely weaker

Its over 2 months since Brighton demolished us - we knew who the manager was and what we needed way back then yet we're clambering around to try sign players who'll get less time to train with new teammates. Liverpool by contrast, replaced mane in January and have had nunez since day 1 of pre season.Keep making excuses but we're clearly behind schedule. The players you say will be starting the season should be here now, full stop

We've been slow and are behind schedule . Don't think that's even controversial

Real Name

I was quite looking forward to our first game under our new highly rated coach and getting to see the likes of Amad and Garnacho second half but feck me some of you entitled whinge bags really do bring a proper fecking downer onto everything don’t you?
Seems so, yeah.

El-Manos

For those who somehow haven't found a place to find rivers in the 21st century by now (how?!!!?), to Soccer Streams net and use any of the platinum streams. Weak spell usually does the trick. If it goes down, refresh.
I have it all saved on my laptop but I’m in Italy on holidays at the moment. Depends on your situation I guess.

Hoof the ball

Is there any fecking excuse in the media/social media generation, for a club of this stature and with this amount of production capital available, to deliver such a sub-par channel? It's unprecedented levels of shite.

Terranova

Supports
United/Ajax
as an Ajax fan that can watch every pre season match for free, i really don't understand why United can't do the same, unless they are really greedy bastards.
I'm just lucky the MUTV is somehow free for me today

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
MUTV is shite :lol:
She is really bad. I can't believe she's there spouting about it being sea of red supporters.....look a sea of red. Well yeah, it's man utd and Liverpool

SER19

Simple solution. Stop taking an interest in something that obviously makes you miserable. Read a book, or go to the gym, or do any of a hundred things that there’s a chance you’ll actually enjoy.
Eh no i love supporting United and football generally. Its as if some of you had last season removed from your minds. I have a real resentment of some of these players and they should absolutely have to earn supporters enthusiasm again. Scary how quickly people forget what they did to this club last season

Smores

As always those moaning about moaning moan the loudest. Can't you lot just go to your hide away in the general if you can't stand a full range of discussion.

MUFC OK

That sad moment for every hipster, when they find out the manager of their dreams doesn't think the same way they do.
First match. Bound to pick majority who played the most last season. Team for today basically picked itself.

El__Jingo

as an Ajax fan that can watch every pre season match for free, i really don't understand why United can't do the same, unless they are really greedy bastards.

its free up until kick off

SER19

If you don't see a problem in not having any of the players supposedly key to rebuilding, 4 weeks from the start of season then we just flat out disagree on that. Reasonable enough

Our absolutely dreadful squad is even weaker and we're rewarding mediocrity yet again with guys who shouldn't be at the club let alone starting pre season. bit hyperbolic but we are at this moment definitely weaker

Its over 2 months since Brighton demolished us - we knew who the manager was and what we needed way back then yet we're clambering around to try sign players who'll get less time to train with new teammates. Liverpool by contrast, replaced mane in January and have had nunez since day 1 of pre season.Keep making excuses but we're clearly behind schedule. The players you say will be starting the season should be here now, full stop

We've been slow and are behind schedule . Don't think that's even controversial
Thank you. But get out the green smileys and lolzzz.

FiiiiveTenHaaags

The Glazers? Greedy bastards?

What an absolutely unfounded, shocking, and frankly hurtful allegation. Hang your head son!

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Who did i expect? 3-4 new signings, with a week of first team training under their belt. Its not mid summer the season starts on august 7th. You don't get to call people hysterical now then wonder why Liverpool look miles ahead of us in gameweek 3
Found Goldbridge's CAF account.

Revaulx

Anyone else struggling to log onto MUTV on Amazon Fire?

I installed the app on my daughter’s, tried to log in but was told my password was invalid (it isn’t; I’ve logged off and back onto my phone to test it) and now it doesn’t respond to the funny little remote at all :mad:

cj_sparky

Hopefully the additions of de Jong and Eriksen means we see less and less of that midfield pair. More specifically McTominay.

The more worrying aspect is the sheer lack of depth on that bench.

FiiiiveTenHaaags

She is really bad. I can't believe she's there spouting about it being sea of red supporters.....look a sea of red. Well yeah, it's man utd and Liverpool
Honestly state of her…’do yah like me rain poncho’…also…’look they’re doing local food here, a nice change from pie outside Trafford, not that I don’t love a pie’