Manchester United vs. Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revan

Assumptionman
Plese send Welbeck and Kagawa in for Januzaj and RVP. Both of them have been fecking wank on this match.

Zen

Can't buy a soft decision this Moyes fella. That alone has probably cost him like 5 points this year.

Gannicus

The worst thing about this is I can't get live match audio from the beeb or talksport, so I'm stuck with Tim feckshit Howard.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Moyesy please give something to cheer about

Please resign

Timdbro

I can already hear the 'undone by two individual errors' shite that Moyes will come out with. Truth is tactically Liverpool have dominated us, and there's no excuse for that.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Losing home to Liverpool and helping them to challenge for the title really sucks.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
I'm sorry but how can a keeper come charging out and punch a player and it not be a penalty? These rules.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
I hope Clattenburg has to watch a replay of his decisions today. Two penalties we should've had.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
First time in premier league history we've conceded two penalties at home. Another uneviable record for Moyes.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
People will look to the 2 mistakes from our defenders but as a team we have been absolute crap. Outplayed in every department.
Unfortunately true. We need 100% improvement to even get a draw now.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
I can already hear the 'undone by two individual errors' shite that Moyes will come out with. Truth is tactically Liverpool have dominated us, and there's no excuse for that.
Yep, he's got an excuse for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.