Manchester United vs. Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Commentators are making it out as if this makes Liverpool real title challengers due to this game. Clearly they haven't noted the amount of rubbish teams that have been getting results against us this year. 4 wins from 14 games this year. I'm sure half the teams in the bottom half of the table have a better record than that

jem

I was excited by the Mata transfer but really he was the wrong purchase for our club. Fellaini and Mata two fecking great decisions there David.
He'll be a great signing once we have a manager who has a clue how to use him.

iAm20Legend

I can't wait for the season to end. We might as well concede the rest of the games and go for some warm weather training or whatever it is, at least it'll be better for morale.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
With this level of performance I can only see us going out of the CL midweek. I was hoping for a Roma type performance, but sadly it is not happening.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Why did we even bother taking mata off. Should have just taken Rooney off, give him a rest before the champions league match.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
It's got to the point where I want them to turn on Moyes rather than be the good guys but until about the 46th minute I had sympathy for Moyes today.

I'm so confused. This is completely new territory for a 22 year old United fan. I've finally accepted it now though, they're cemented firmly above us.

pete_8

fecking clueless performance, so many shit performances. It's hard to swallow.
Moyes out and a big clear out required . Get him out before Olympiakos please.....

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
With this level of performance I can only see us going out of the CL midweek. I was hoping for a Roma type performance, but sadly it is not happening.
That was one of the best performances I've ever seen from us.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
Commentators are making it out as if this makes Liverpool real title challengers due to this game. Clearly they haven't noted the amount of rubbish teams that have been getting results against us this year. 4 wins from 14 games this year. I'm sure half the teams in the bottom half of the table have a better record than that
Beating a midtable team with a bottom half manager is obviously a qualification for the title race.

The_Midfielder

We look so devoid of ideas... we have 4 top players playing on the top....but we cant pass.. cant run.. Think we need to overhaul our system..
If we are playing with Mata--Rooney--RVP-Janujaz.. and overlapping full backs.. we need to know how to be more sound defensively.. and need somebody who will cover up the fullbacks when they bomb forward..

Glanville95

There it is, Neville completely absolving Moyes of blame. His punditry on United this season has been shocking and it's opinions in the media that might unfortunately influence the Glazers decision to stick or sack Moyes. It's as if every ex-United player is apart of an elaborate PR stunt from the club to back Moyes and blame the players.

Enigma_87

You know who
To stop it from being 5-0.
You do that immediately when you are man down. Not 10 mins afterwards after another goal is conceded. And subs Mata instead of Van Persie which is really...no words.

Status
Not open for further replies.