Manchester United vs. Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Serves everyone right for hiring Moyes on a SIX year contract!

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
With this level of performance I can only see us going out of the CL midweek. I was hoping for a Roma type performance, but sadly it is not happening.
Definitely and I cant see Moyes turning us around even next season. The team are not playing for him. Short of replacing every single player in the squad I dont know how he's going to be able to field a side of 11 players who buy into his methods.

jem

fecking clueless performance, so many shit performances. It's hard to swallow.
Moyes out and a big clear out required . Get him out before Olympiakos please.....
I never thought it would be a good idea before now, but what about bringing SAF back and making one gung-ho effort at winning the CL? It's all Hollywood fantasy of course, but it beats reflecting on the miserable Moyes reality.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
I'd sack Moyes, but its not his fault. Players just aren't turning up for him, reckon he's lost the dressing room.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Where does the team go from here?

Hey guys you know what would be fun? if we played 4-2-3-1 all season when it clearly isn't working.

Tonjo

Terrible substitutions by Moyes.
Cleverly who cannot tackle comes in for Fellini???
Welbeck for what???
Moving Carrick into center back for speedy teams like Liverpool is suicide.
Terrible, Terrible, Terrible tactical awareness by the entire coaching staff and Moyes.
Good bye for the season.
Let the entire senior team go on early holidays and play the youngsters from now
onwards and may discover some really good ones.

iAm20Legend

It's got to the point where I want them to turn on Moyes rather than be the good guys but until about the 46th minute I had sympathy for Moyes today.

I'm so confused. This is completely new territory for a 22 year old United fan. I've finally accepted it now though, they're cemented firmly above us.
Yup. Looks like we've knocked ourselves off our perch. Been all for showing faith with Moyes, but I just can't find the positives anymore, just depression

lilcurt

We need a clear out that's for sure, RVP being on that list as well but more importantly than that we need a manager!

Sphaero

Struggling to explain his genius to the hoi polloi
Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Would it change the result? No

We might as well try not to get spanked by 5.
If someone would have told me a year ago, that such a sentence would come out of the mouth of an United supporter, I would have laughed in his face.

This free fall of a club is getting special....

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Fans have been absolutely fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.