Manchester United vs. Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

jem

Terrible substitutions by Moyes.
Cleverly who cannot tackle comes in for Fellini???
Welbeck for what???
Moving Carrick into center back for speedy teams like Liverpool is suicide.
Terrible, Terrible, Terrible tactical awareness by the entire coaching staff and Moyes.
Good bye for the season.
Let the entire senior team go on early holidays and play the youngsters from now
onwards and may discover some really good ones.
We may as well. Who cares about Europe League qualification. It'd be much better to play some youngsters and see what we have. Now what youngster are ready for a go? I know next to nothing about our reserves.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Behave yourself DT, it's loyalty to the club and team. No one is singing Moyes' name you will notice.
I can't see the game, so just going by the reactions on here and how I know the crowd will be reacting. Will they be so supportive if we go out of CL and get a thumping off City? I don't have a problem with them getting behind the team, but as long as the board don't think they are right behind the manager as well.

pete_8

I never thought it would be a good idea before now, but what about bringing SAF back and making one gung-ho effort at winning the CL? It's all Hollywood fantasy of course, but it beats reflecting on the miserable Moyes reality.
Anything has to be better than this. SO frustrating to see the likes of RVP ,Mata , Rooney etc playing the way they are. Moyes you have to go, you can not motivate these players

Zen

I'd sack Moyes, but its not his fault. Players just aren't turning up for him, reckon he's lost the dressing room.
Bad tactics are bad tactics though. Which are his fault, Rooney doesn't just endlessly ping to it playmakers hogging the line based on his own accord.

Also bad selection is his fault. Fergie dropped Rooney for Welbeck when he had too knowing RVP and Rooney wouldn't work, might of led to the summer shit, but it wouldn't so bad with RVP. He's older and doesn't fit a system that's seemingly built on Mata, Rooney and Adnan.

If fans can notice these errors coming pre-match based of selection, then I'm sure the players can, which doesn't help their mental state going into games. Things click sometimes, but most of the time they don't.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
what i dont get is they outnumbered all game they had 4-3-3 we had 4-2-3-1 so carrick and fellaini had no where to pass to, nothing was changed.

Not only that but you look at the bridge between strikers and midfield, there was none, so couldnt even work the ball around... so stupid played into their hands the entire game

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I wish I wasn't so fecking hungover. I need a strong drink.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I say we roll over for City next week. Cannot have these cnuts winning the league.

How much more of this can we take? It feels like there's no way out. Another utterly abject performance and humiliation at Old Trafford. Everyone associated with the club should be questioning if they've got what it takes.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
I'd sack Moyes, but its not his fault. Players just aren't turning up for him, reckon he's lost the dressing room.
How is it not his fault? Their 3 in midfield drew in our wide men and meant their full backs had it easy from minute 1, and it wasn't addressed at all apart from them swapping wings.

lilcurt

I can't see the game, so just going by the reactions on here and how I know the crowd will be reacting. Will they be so supportive if we go out of CL and get a thumping off City? I don't have a problem with them getting behind the team, but as long as the board don't think they are right behind the manager as well.
CL crowd is very different to the league crowd, if we go out with a bad performance in the week Moyes will be out.

Tarrou

How is it not the managers fault if the players aren't performing for him, and he's lost the dressing room?

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
A lot of us knew that Moyes replacing SAF was a terrible idea but with each passing months, seeing our worst nightmares happening before us is astonishing. Each time we think it can't get worse, it does and next week vs City I expect a bigger loss.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Then go and support Chelsea and get out of here. Disgrace.
You are plastic if you think, I would sing praise for a team that does not deserve it. If we put at least an effort and lost 3-0, I would give the players credit. But this performance was nothing short of abysmal. Against Chelsea, United lost 3-1 and I supported the team effort, but today United showed none of that.

MajorTom

So a team of winners has been turned into a bunch of losers. Not the player's fault in my book.
I think it's just a case of age catching up to a few of our instrumental players. Carrick, Vidic and Rio, basically the spine of our team seems to have lost their legs within the last two season and especially this one.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
It reminds me of the saying... with the same formation and system the entire season...

Fool me once, shame on you
Fool me twice, shame on you
Fool me three times, shame on me
Fool me four times, shame on me...
Fool me five times (still playing same system), shame on me...
Fool me six times... oh for feck sake change it please moyes

Glanville95

That in itself is Moyes' problem and fault. His inability to motivate and galvanise his players is one of many reasons where we are where we are. The manager of Manchester United needs to be a massive character who can handle the pressures of not only media scrutiny, but also the dressing room. Moyes is simply a feeble coward.

Status
Not open for further replies.