Manchester United vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krusty

Haven't seen any of pre season games so excited to see Herrera and the new system

0ne-eyed_joe

Wow, that's great, I envy you on that.
My pal wanted to get an old leather united ball signed and so I googled Bobby C public appearances.

Lo' and behold he was unveiling plaques on Duncan Edwards and Tommy Taylors old houses in Stretford the next day. We went down, heard him speak unscripted about the lads and got the balls signed. I even got pictures. It was the day after BBC released the documentary on Munich air disaster and I mentioned it to him that I had watched it but I just couldn't get any other words out of my mouth!

When I saw the photos I laughed because me and my pal looked like a pair of kids at christmas talking to santa claus. I'll never forget it.

Red_toad

How the f*ck did Danny Higonbotham get a job on MUTV. He was such a nobody I don't even care if I spelt his name wrong. I'm sending my CV in.
In a world where you're a nobody & he's had the pleasure of actually playing for Manchester United.
Lad has a far greater claim to fame than you'll ever achieve!

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Bloody hell...

My crappy stream makes this hard to watch especially with all the smoke around.

JonDahl

Not really into pre-season but there's no way im missing us smash these cnuts. 4-0.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Has anyone heard this is more than a pre season friendly?

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
How the f*ck did Danny Higonbotham get a job on MUTV. He was such a nobody I don't even care if I spelt his name wrong. I'm sending my CV in.
He's a former United youth player who understands what it means to play for United…he is a born and bred Manc so gets all the rivalry and he has played 400 first teams games at the highest level.

I reckon he is pretty good giving tactical analysis and gives some decent insight.

I guess these are some of the reasons why MUTV chose him.

Status
Not open for further replies.