Manchester United vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhajdu

It's only pre-season, calm down. There will be problems, for sure, during the season, but we will finish the season in a better position. :)

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
De Gea's had way too many touched on the ball for my liking and Hernandez not enough.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
This Sky commentator is a right cnut. Paddy Crerand is preferable!

bobnot

I like the match updates being posted. What is this witchcraft and how is it happening on my pooter screen?

Duafc

Village Lemon
This really isn't a difficult problem to fix.

Buy two talented midfielders who are comfortable on the ball and who aren't terrified when the opposition run at them.
Yeah, let's just get Vidal and buy Kroos off Real in a shock double transfer, sure we beat them the other day, he'll be dying to come.

Add in a CB and another top class striker.

Footballs easy.

Kakeru

That's what happens when you play Smalling and Evans alongside each other. Good defenders but prone to regular lapses in concentration.

How was that not a yellow from Gerrard? Deliberate handball.
I can also add Jones in there. Whether we play 3 or 4 at the back, it's out of question that Smalling/Jones play alongside Evans... pure recipe for disaster. This is where an experienced reliable center-back is a must among targets in the rest of the transfer window.

Trizy

Rooney hasn't opened his mouth and he's captain? He should be fecking them out of it.

Golo

We need to play fast but assured, we've been struggling to do that this game, our play has been like headless chickens.

space

I like Shaw, he bombs forward so well, but when he's in the final third looks a little lost

MUFC_DK

we won't make it for the 4th spot in the premier league with a 3-5-2 formation

OutOfTowner

JCL Daytripping WUM
You reckon the only reason Young has done so well in pre-season is that Van Gaal threatened to take away his webcam?

Dave92

Young looked so much more comfortable on the left than he has on the right.

saivet

Herrera has been quite poor I think. Given away quite a lot of fouls too

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
I'd feel better if Jones didn't boot Sterling for no reason. We're playing better than them.

Drummer

Maybe now some of the more smug fans won't talk of 4th as if it's a given!!

Just so glad that united are getting a proper challenge finally! Big questions being asked of the players and manager. Fascinating to see how they respond.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
This is good, we still have lots of work to do. Needed reminding after beating teams that have really been on holiday to date.

We need to start taking a few more risks when we first win back possession. That's the key in this one, Fletcher and the back 3 are always playing it backwards first, which allow LFC to get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.