Manchester United vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Order

I'll say this though, Young's crosses are making it past the first defender, I call that progress

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
Never had an issue with Smalling's defensive abilities. It's his on the ball skills that need work.
Smalling is very poor with his left foot. He will do everything he can to get the ball on to his right foot and when he does that he allows the opposition to shut him down. Its Smallings main weakness.

walsh

This Sky commentary/punditry has been an absolute embarrassment so far. They're dismissing every other result of the pre-season and making out as if this is the first decent team we've faced.

S.D.R

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Coutinho is easily the pools best player now

Raul Madrid

Far too casual from Herrera. He is better than that. I am very interested in seeing if he can make the step up from bilbao to united.

ADJUDICATOR

Supports
THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD
Jones needs to swap with Smalling or something because he is getting turned inside out by Sterling.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeew....

Far too easy.

LvG must have yelled at them so diabolically that they can't even think straight anymore.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
What's happened to actually passing the ball short instead of cross field after cross field ball?

Herman Van Rompuy

Bears False Witness
We've been really poor. You have to acknowledge it. Incredibly frustrating to watch Liverpool work us out again. They know we can't handle the fast, physical stuff. Same story defensively. It's just not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.