Manchester United vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santos J

Christ, didn't think any coverage could be worse than MUTV's but between Curbishley & Francis, Sky aren't half coming close tonight.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Sky actually have dedicated prematch build up for a preseason friendly?

They must be bored as feck.

Crashoutcassius

Friendly or no this will give us some insight into how the team is play ni big games this season. Even if LVG isn't desperate for a win the players will be, and rodgers certainly will be

Trizy

Chose a pot noodle instead....

As I've already stated, living the dream basically
Went for a more stomach friendly approach, Jacobs elite chocolate dreams and a mug of tea, now, bring on these scouse bastards!

Shark

@NotShark
I wasn't that bothered when you guys beat us in the carling cup last season (mainly because I knew you wouldn't win it with Moyesie in charge) So even if you lot win tonight it means feck all. We have a plan in motion under rodgers and a friendly match means nothing in the grand scheme of things. Having said that, come on the POOOOL!!
That plan seems to have involved selling your best player and packing the squad up with average dross. Sounds good to me anyway.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Sky actually have dedicated prematch build up for a preseason friendly?

They must be bored as feck.
Content tends to be dry around now, I think they've had build up for all the ICC matches they've had so far. They've definitely had ’post match analysis'.

NotQuiteManc

On the list or not, I think LvG can just play anyone if he thinks it is needed (e.g. Shaw for "Ha-Mes") :p

Trizy

Kagawa's English is excellent now, how did that twat Tevez never grasp the language?

Turamb

everything's been roses so far

a bit disconcerting that we haven't had any of our weaknesses exposed

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
I'm surprised at our lineup considering most of these lads played 60 minutes against Madrid only 1 and bit days ago.

Barring Hernandez I'd expect the 10 others to be in Van Gaal's preferred 11 to start the season.

fordemonk

At some point we will have to be realistic about our squad. We are very much overloaded with players in his position and he hasn't exactly been all that great here to be honest. At some point you have to cut your losses and move on.
in no universe could I accept keeping cleverly felliani etc and selling kagawa.

0ne-eyed_joe

:lol: MUTV are so laughably shit.
I find it ironic that such a huge global business can come across as such a naive garden shed enterprise when it comes to TV.

It's just so colloquial its hilarious. I can kinda visualise some young savvy media type trying to drag the management into this decade only to have it all go right over their heads.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
How the f*ck did Danny Higonbotham get a job on MUTV. He was such a nobody I don't even care if I spelt his name wrong. I'm sending my CV in.

BlakeUtd

please please please would someone kindly pm me a river. my usual has betrayed me. Thanks so much

Status
Not open for further replies.