Manchester United vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

justboy68

I really think nani seems to have lost some pace since his injury woes. So many times he knocks the ball ahead and then can't get to it like he used to.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
Nani right now looks like he wants now business at all with this strange, round object everybody's so excited about.

WPMUFC

take herrera and his pressure out the game and look what happens. Liverpool getting much more run through the midfield.

Murphy

Blackett looks real composed, great to see youth players looking good.

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
You're deluded if you're making a case for him based on that. He has not made 4 tackles and yes he made his pass in the build up of the goal, but did not "set it up". By the way, that cross field ball was his FIRST touch of the ball, 12 minutes in to the half mind you. And he didn't get another for 9 minutes.

Edit: He's just been beaten off the ball by Sterling

Look, I've said it before. I actually like Cleverley, but we will get mauled in the EPL if we don't make more midfield signings
'Deluded' for having an opinion different to you?

Please!

:rolleyes:

red_hatz

Interesting conundrum in that smalling is our best defender but worst on the ball

Blackett again been excellent, surely deserves a go based on his form on tour. No doubt he will play a role this season if there are injuries. He seems the most composed on the ball and some of his passing has been excellent.

FlapR

Hopefully we get an okay price for Nani, he's a goner.

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Shaw is so impressive for someone so young.

Status
Not open for further replies.