g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Manchester United vs. Norwich City

RedLars

Word is Park for Young.

Don't like De Gea dropped, and would have preferred to see Welbeck start after Basel.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Park is indeed playing instead of Young.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
No Rio? Has De Gea been dropped? Glad Hernandez is starting but it's a bit harsh on Welbeck.
FFS! How can we complain about the media saying that De Gea is shit and his place is under threat when our own fans think that could be the case?

It's Norwich at home, and Fergie promised Lindegaard games when he signed him.

wr8_utd

:'(
Not really too delighted with Park coming in place of Young. He was horrendous vs Basel.

Anyway good strong team otherwise.

And where's De Doughnut?

prateik

If De Gea has been dropped because of the incident, then I have no problems
No letting players get away with silly behavior.

Or maybe he is just rotated

Amir

Fergie said he wanted to bring Welbeck off during Tuesday's match but had to leave him on because of what happened. So it's probably a case of freshening up the team. Happy to see Lindegaard starting. We probably started De Gea against Basel to give him a first taste of CL football, now Lindegaard will just some first PL moments.

Varun

Staff
If De Gea has been dropped because of the incident, then I have no problems
No letting players get away with silly behavior.

Or maybe he is just rested
Its just rotation. dont read too much into it.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
FFS! How can we complain about the media saying that De Gea is shit and his place is under threat when our own fans do it?

It's Norwich at home, and Fergie promised Lindegaard games when he signed him.
I have not said De Gea is shit. I am very suprised he is not starting and I questioned if he had been dropped as it was not reported he is injured.

If it is merely giving Lindegaard games then fine but I don't think it's a good decision as De Gea has grown in confidence every game and I think he deserves to start every PL game.

KM

Fergie said that Lindegaard deserves some game time and he's probably right. Good to see him start.

Minkaro

I was surprised to see Lindegaard not playing against Basel, actually, so it is nice to see him get some game time here.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Fletcher and Anderson is the best combo we have at the moment. Get used to it until Cleverley's back or Carrick stops being shit scared of the ball.

Not sure about dropping Young the game after he scores a vital last minute goal. In fact that seems quite daft unless he's injured. He'll have been raring to go surely?

prateik

Norwich are a threat down the right, our left.
Maybe Park being fresher and better defensively was a factor

KM

Young must have had a knock, he's not even on the bench.

Man-United

I would have had it the other way around, Park vs Basel and Young for today, but Fergie knows best and good to give Young a rest here and there after already playing a lot this season.

Varun

Staff
Fletcher and Anderson is the best combo we have at the moment. Get used to it until Cleverley's back or Carrick stops being shit scared of the ball.

Not sure about dropping Young the game after he scores a vital last minute goal. In fact that seems quite daft unless he's injured. He'll have been raring to go surely?
Its norwich at home mate. park looked really out of touch last game. perhaps some game time to get him back in the groove.

Minkaro

ManUnitedTalk ManUnitedTalk
#MUFC SUBS De Gea, Ferdinand, Owen, Berbatov, Giggs, Carrick, Welbeck

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

he was our best player in our last match, and was brilliant on the ball

Varun

Staff
Young injured now in all probability. glad there's a break coming up

charleysurf

he was our best player in our last match, and was brilliant on the ball
there are some nutjobs who will never see any qualities in Carrick. Their minds are closed and that is that.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Dropping De Gea even if it's just rotation is just publicity we dont need tbh

charleysurf

This is true but noodle isn't one of them which makes his comment even more bizarre
perhaps he isn't. But some people make their minds up on a player and theres no changing. They just see what they want to see.

prateik

Why cant we get through games without players picking up 'knocks'
It seems to happen almost every time we play