Manchester United vs Real Madrid (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Zaha hasn't been that good, but difference is he looks like he gives a shit and hasn't gone hiding. I still have hope for him based on that.

MyNameisJanuzaj

If anybody wanted evidence that Jones is a CB and a CB only this just proved it he was fantastic I think him smalling and evans as a back 3 is really solid.
Great match from everybody (Zaha had a bad game) looks like a new team Shaw was impressive so was Blackett, Young had a stunning game overall so excited for next season only 2 weeks away :)

Oo0AahCantona

Is there anything more obnoxious than Americans chanting USA USA like some drunken frat house brawl

Hed Zitin

Really good last 20 mins to that half. Great performance. Jones was outstanding all game. Kagawa and Shaw played well in that half.

Fletcher has been great for two games now. Fantastic for him.

Kakeru

To the final! Excellent result despite the 3rd quarter of the match where Madrid dominated.

Speaking of the match thread, I hope technical issues will be addressed. I dunno if there was a bug or anything, but there were a few error messages.

fallengt

Happy with the performance( except Zaha) . Our 2nd half team played under pressure better than Roma match.

roykeane19

United of old has returned finally

One of the many things which we had none of during the moyes regime, was: movement

our movement, players, doinf one touch passing, running into space is so refreshing and encouraging to see

Viva king louis, just buy 1 more CM, and 1-2 CB`s and the PL is ours haha

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
Good game. Some good sensations left. Just like with the others...

Good performance from several players... Young, Fletcher, Kagawa, Shaw, etc.

Phil Jones was the best though. motm.

redevil2

To be honest everyone is playing well apart from Zaha and maybe arguably Shaw when he first came on. Chicha should have scored one more.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
“Man United v Real Madrid just broke the record for the most-attended soccer game in the history of the USA at 109,318 fans”
Well if I was not a regular spectator I would be shitscared of us right now.

Wait we don’t look like 7th team in the league

GRon

Young was great

Rooney & Mata linked well

Herrera not so good

Fletcher played well but he's no Scholes.(needs to quit hitting that cross field pass).

Kagawa has been class since coming on

Hernandez looks sharp

Luke Shaw impressive, about time.

Zaha been poor. Wasteful and poor decision making.
I think that is being harsh. Sure, he did not have his best game. But his importance was clear by the way the tide changed the moment we got Cleverly on.

Walters_19_MuFc

You wouldn't think this is a pre-season friensly the way i'm celebrating lol. Although the win was great, it's the football I was best pleased with. Hope we can take this into the season.

Great game lads. Well done. Lets go and smash them dirty scouse now! :p

PSingh

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Best we've played this pre season by far IMO. Wonder if there was any truth in the comments that Paddy said after the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.