Manchester United vs San Jose Earthquakes (International Champions Cup)

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Good atmosphere in this place, crowd are getting in to it, despite the stadium not being full it sounds loud.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Their RB Wynne ran 100m in 10.39 secs.

So yeah.

Raptori

Special needs
Can somebody explain one reason why memphis is at the 10 and mata is out wide. 1 good reason?
Because LVG wants to see whether he can adapt to a central position (since our squad is a bit light in terms of strikers), and we're playing two up front because we only have a small number of friendlies in which to experiment.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
Probably because the old-timers I've met keep saying how he was never able to replicate his Nottingham Forest form at all. To use someone's words: he took ages to score.
So what?. He is clearly proud to have played for us. Whats cringeworthy about that. I used to watch him every week, he never made the impact he was expected given the signing fee but that doesnt mean its cringeworthy that he is proud to have played for us.

Kakeru

Because LVG wants to see whether he can adapt to a central position (since our squad is a bit light in terms of strikers), and we're playing two up front because we only have a small number of friendlies in which to experiment.
Bar for Wilson, is there no one else from the reserves in the striker department? I know that Chicharito is injured, but there has to be at least someone to fill the void for the time of the tour.

caisenma

I ♥ Adnan
Can someone tell me how Birtle got a job providing commentary? Easily the worst for any sport Ive ever seen on tv. Just a foul, bitter man.

Raptori

Special needs
Bar for Wilson, is there no one else from the reserves in the striker department? I know that Chicharito is injured, but there has to be at least someone to fill the void for the time of the tour.
Nope. Rooney and Wilson, and that's it. Januzaj and Memphis are both potentially able to play in the middle, so it makes sense to take the opportunity to see how they do, but Rooney and Wilson need game time too - with this formation we can give everyone game time while still trying that out. :)