Kick-off
Tue, 2 December 2014 @ 7:45pm GMT
Status

Closed

Discussion Live Updates 52 Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rudi j

Paying nearly 80 quid a month on my sky bill and still having to watch illegal streams is a disgrace.
    Yup that's why I cancelled my sub tbh , its an absolute rip , they don't even have CL after this year so whats the point in having sky these days.

SirAF

Ageist
    The broadcasting of football in England is a disgrace, it never ceases to amaze me how good I have it compared to the country where the action actually is. For £27,5 a month I can watch every single Premier League match in HD online.

othersna

Would like to see something along the lines of

DDG
    Smalling - Rojo
    Valencia ---- Carrick ---- Young
    Herrera - Fellaini
    Januzaj
    Rooney - Falcao​
    If the rumors about Januzaj starting are true, which I hope, would be a good game for him to get some minutes and confidence as we are playing quite well at the moment.
    If not Januzaj then same lineup just with Mata instead.

Empire

Yup that's why I cancelled my sub tbh , its an absolute rip , they don't even have CL after this year so whats the point in having sky these days.
    Who has CL after this year?

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
    The broadcasting of football in England is a disgrace, it never ceases to amaze me how good I have it compared to the country where the action actually is. For £27,5 a month I can watch every single Premier League match in HD online.
    Yh. Back home in Nigeria, only about two of the 10 games played every weekend aren't aired. Come to the UK where games are played to start watching choppy streams that are sometime 3 minutes behind livescore.com. Unbelievable.

theyneverlearn

and this one probably never will
    My prediction...
    de Gea
    Valencia Smalling Rojo Young
    Carrick
    Herrera Fellaini
    Mata
    Rooney RvP

What I would like to see...
    de Gea
    Valencia Smalling McNair Rojo
    Carrick
    Herrera Fellaini
    Januzaj
    Rooney Falcao

redevil2

Win today and we have more confident players going into rest of games in Christmas. The Boss definitely looks more confident (although grumpy about the Christmas fixture, he's getting used to it and is hungry to be successful in the PL). Carrick mentioned about our attacking is back, and it looks like he's quite vocal since he's back and he's also doing his talking on the pitch which has been brilliant so far. Come on United. Win today. My prediction is 3-1 win. Could be 3-0 though. Fingers crossed.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
    Is this game on TV?

redevil2

My prediction...
    de Gea
    Valencia Smalling Rojo Young
    Carrick
    Herrera Fellaini
    Mata
    Rooney RvP

What I would like to see...
    de Gea
    Valencia Smalling McNair Rojo
    Carrick
    Herrera Fellaini
    Januzaj
    Rooney Falcao

theyneverlearn

and this one probably never will
    Start RvP!
    One wonder strike when the game was won doesn't change that he has been shite this season. I think giving Falcao 60 minutes would be a lot more beneficial than starting RvP.

Stoke are a physical side so having Falcao starting will be more logical IMO.

Empire

BT Sport.
    Will they have good premier league games?

It just seems pointless one showing the better premier league games and the other showing the champions league and worse premier league games.

They really are trying to push English Football fans to a life of piracy, the deal we are getting right now is terrible, they should be doing the opposite, giving people a great deal so they have no reason to piracy.

Kaos

I've always found this hilarious. The UK seems to be the worst place to watch a game from the British premier league. Meanwhile, I can watch pretty much every European football match on Al Jazeera.

SirAnderson

I would go with almost the same line-up as against Hull, even though Stoke is a better opponet than Hull.
    Stoke will be coming to Old Trafford with two defeats - against Liverpool (a) and Burnley (h) - and we will, at the same time, be playing for our fourth win on a row. Before last years defeat against Stoke you'll have to go back 30 years for their last win against us. I think it's fair to say we're big favourites.

As for our team, I would go with this line-up:

De Gea
    Smalling - Rojo
    Valencia---- Carrick* ----Young
    Herrera - Fellaini
    Mata
    Falcao - Rooney
    *Carrick will obviously be playing at CB, it's just that he's the offensive one.
    I think Mata is the biggest questionmark. I can understand if van Gaal is gonna play with van Persie instead because of his strenght and physique, but I really hope we're gonna play after our strenght and not going to adapt after Stoke.

I think our form and play will continue and I'm going for a 4-0 win!
    I think 4-0 is a bit too optimistic, but hey...I'd welcome being wrong! :)

Kaos

Also, anyone know a site that lists every channel that's broadcasting this game globally?

redevil2

cuz hes undroppbale ... ahh you are correct ... forgot about that
    Well if the Boss thinks he should not be dropped, who are you to argue? He scored a brilliant goal and almost scored the flying header. What's your problem?

SirAnderson

we were thinking the same thing about him when he thumped home against the chavs. never really kicked on. however i think with the inclusion of carrick in midfield and herrera he may get the kind of service he has been lacking. Gary Neville made an excellent point that nobody is seeing his runs and picking him out.. that can be frustrating for a striker. carrick will see them and i think that may be the difference and seeing him getting back to proper form.

with falcao im just a big fan of his. cant wait to see him get a proper run out and back to being fully fit.
    Spot on with the Carrick RVP partnership. Carrick has definitely brought a marked difference in our mid. (Even though he has played as a CB) I would say he has contributed more than Blind, but its going to be a great watch to see them both in action together if tactics allow.

ChaddyP

Well if the Boss thinks he should not be dropped, who are you to argue? He scored a brilliant goal and almost scored the flying header. What's your problem?

not arguing actually. and i actually never actually said that we should drop rvp in favor of falcao ... matter of fact i put up a defence of why rvp actually should be playing better. simply said i wish falcao could get a start as im a big fan of his. twas a fairly simple post. hope rvp gets back to his best as i think we are more capable than 4th and with everyone on song ... that is more than a possibilty. im happy with the team so not sure why you think i have a problem.

caisenma

I ♥ Adnan
    Paying nearly 80 quid a month on my sky bill and still having to watch illegal streams is a disgrace.
    no kidding. in canada we get pretty much every single game (of pretty much every team) as part of our cable... i would be irate paying for sky only for them to repeatedly not show united games.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
    Thats really expensive, I get every game live for 45 pounds for the entire season in HD and can watch the games later as often as I want.

MDFC Manager

no kidding. in canada we get pretty much every single game (of pretty much every team) as part of our cable... i would be irate paying for sky only for them to repeatedly not show united games.
    They can't show games they don't have the rights to.

Drawfull

Can't wait for this, the weekend was so good. Doubt Falcao will start, but would like him to. Hopefully he has a good cameo, gets a bit more fit for Monday and warrants a start their. I have the feeling the purchase part of the deal is already dealt, so the more minutes the better to avoid the media meltdown when we buy him after him having spent most of the season recovering / being subbed on late etc.

caisenma

I ♥ Adnan
    I heard Facao and Januzaj are starting.

Greetings from Manchester!:)

Seen nando's in the centre,is that the one where Adnan goes?:)
    Where are people hearing this about Adnan and Falcao starting? I haven't seen anything of the sort... I'd be curious to see?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
    Where can you get that? I usually just look for shitty streams, but that's a good deal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Player Ratings

6.5 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 504 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Stoke win
  • Draw

Detailed Results