Manchester United vs Tottenham (Thu 25th July, 12:30 UK time)

Raw

For someone with such average ability, I must applaud how Lingard always gets himself to feature in our promotional events and stuff, always pops up. Weird, but guess his not average with his relationship with the club.
He's somehow quite marketable. Saw a video on his Instagram where he's inside a store in Singapore and there are a bunch of fans outside cheering for him, wearing JLingz merch and doing the little JL hand symbol he does.

youngrell

No, we want plan B / C

But surely Rojo and Young should be plan Z.
It's a preseason friendly, and the alternatives will almost certainly come on for the second half. Pairing Rojo with Smalling is probably the safest bet, unless you wanna see him next to Axel or Bailly? Maybe you don't want to see him at all, but you're not the manager.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
He's somehow quite marketable. Saw a video on his Instagram where he's inside a store in Singapore and there are a bunch of fans outside cheering for him, wearing JLingz merch and doing the little JL hand symbol he does.
have they all had their brains removed like him, too?

Jerome Holland

He is not just enjoying good form but he is exactly the kind of forward we were missing since RVP. The kid deserves more games. In fact he should be default starting 11.
And this is why they fail for this exact reason, so much pressure put on them. This is pre season not BPL dont get it confused.

King_Cantona07

Probably paid marketing boys from JLinz brand, its a practice which adv companies usually do for exposure. Dont think any other reason for fans of his average products (just like the player himself)

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Can we have one thread without everybody needlessly shitting on Lingard please.

SirAnderson

Are you guys still having a severe water shortage only allowing me to shower for 2 minutes and not flush the toilet till it turns a certain colour?

Can’t imagine the Bling squad loving that sort of arrangement.
Whaaat? Sorry that you've experience that, I'm in Johannesburg and I haven't experience anything of the sort, but I know it was a bit bad in Cape Town for some time but has since been eased, while there are still some restrictions, its definitely not as bad as what it seems you've experienced.
stuff like not watering your garden certain times of days, not washing your car with a hosepipe, those kind of restricts I am aware.

romufc

It's a preseason friendly, and the alternatives will almost certainly come on for the second half. Pairing Rojo with Smalling is probably the safest bet, unless you wanna see him next to Axel or Bailly? Maybe you don't want to see him at all, but you're not the manager.
Oh crap, I actually thought I was the manager making all these decisions. Thanks for clarifying.
This is a forum for opinions, I was merely stating mine, didn't realise I have to be the manager to do that.

Has it started yet? My stream is showing some Mexican news channel...

RedDevilRoshi

They were saying no Spurs fans where in the crowd.

You can see a fair few number of them. Nowhere near as one sided as what the commentators were stating.

SirAnderson

Hence I say despite his average ability on the pitch, he clearly got something going for him off it. If only it could be there case of the Scholes era. Dead quiet publicly, but bossing on the pitch. Lets hope there is a chance for Lingard to have both sides of his bread buttered eventually.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Who is the biggest talent of them?
Parrott is very highly thought of, Walker Peters also but has been tried in the PL and while didn't do anything bad, he didn't really pull up trees. Tanganga and Georgiou are green, only played at under 21 level and have impressed but again this is a big step up for them.

Adcuth

Jesus that defence. Thank feck for AWB. I'd prefer Pereira as the 10 and pogba further back. He's better at building play from deep