Manchester United vs Valencia (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamwow

listens to shit music & watches Mrs Brown's Boys
Fellaini probably was the best player in the time that he was on the pitch anyway.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Those fans are pathetic, not even as fans, but on a human level.

Who does that? The only time they made any fecking noise and it was when they were mocking our own player. What an embarrassment. I'm so happy he silenced them, vile pieces of shit.

)_(

Never rated fellaini, but happy he scored and he did well for the bit he was on. The people who sarcastically cheered are pathetic, quiet the whole game and suddenly they open their gobs to be cnuts. Fellaini is not to blame for last season nor is he to blame for Moyes buying him, if they wanted to make their displeasure known they should've done that last season and not just target one player cause you don't like him.

Thomas#7

Pretty poor performance overall. Our passing was too slow and Rooney and James had poor games which meant no cutting edge up front or on the left flank.

Fletcher and Cleverley are not the answer to our lack of a DM and I don't think we can afford to wait for Carrick to get back. Get the chequebook out Woody.

walsh

Seriously, if you were at the game and you booed Fellaini/any United player, just feck off and don't come back. We would rip it out of other teams' fans for doing the same. van Gaal will decide what to do with him, until informed otherwise he's a United player and should be treated as such.

Simbo

So this Fellani signing looks good... Dunno where he's been the last year but was good for Everton!

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
What an terrible set of goals, all three were just a shambles.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Bunch of hypocrites in the crowd. First making a mockery out of him and then celebrating together with him when he scores a goal. He wasn't even bad for the time he was on.
Agreed, I thought he played really well when he came on, pathetic of our fans that is.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Pretty poor performance overall. Our passing was too slow and Rooney and James had poor games which meant no cutting edge up front or on the left flank.

Fletcher and Cleverley are not the answer to our lack of a DM and I don't think we can afford to wait for Carrick to get back. Get the chequebook out Woody.
Carrick would've been just as anonymous in that game. As I said before don't think much of this game, we are 4 days away from the start of the season, every player were just happy to make it through without an injury.

Ole240599

Got a result in the end but all the euphoria from the other pre-season games soon evaporated this evening. We need a CB (Jones has not progressed and was a real weak link, poor tonight), both starting WB's will not do and in CM we look light (Fellani was better than Cleverley and although fletcher was ok I can see the other top teams in the EPL rubbing their hands at facing him). Remember when we used to get goals from our midfielders? Upfront we lack something, maybe it is pace. I can see teams playing a high line against us knowing that Rooney, RVP and Mata don't have the pace to get behind defences. All in all much more work to do and without some new recruits I wouldn't bet that we would make the top 4.

Electriceye

Good one Fellaini. He changed the game once he came on and scored the winning goal to boot.. my man of the match :)

SqueakyWeasel

Seriously, if you were at the game and you booed Fellaini/any United player, just feck off and don't come back. We would rip it out of other teams' fans for doing the same. van Gaal will decide what to do with him, until informed otherwise he's a United player and should be treated as such.
I hate people that post "this" but … this!

Sereko

Fellaini made no mistake but... when someone is stupid its for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.