Manucho watch

Tumbling-Dice

Caf Nostradamus
Roy Keane has five kids, partly because of his Iri
Always impressed in the reserves though.

I remember one first team appearance as a sub when he set up Welbeck for a screamer against Stoke, a league cup game v Boro from the bench again and then he was out on loan for the rest of his United career. Not much of an opportunity there, two 10 minute subs appearances to show what you can do.

Chris H

Video Posting God
Manucho held Algeria scoreless today, allowing both clubs to progress to the next round. In this photo, an Algerian player expresses his nation's thanks to Manucho for not unleashing his fury upon them.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Manucho held Algeria scoreless today, allowing both clubs to progress to the next round. In this photo, an Algerian player expresses his nation's thanks to Manucho for not unleashing his fury upon them.

:lol::lol:

Just as well Manucho isn't playing tommorrow otherwise he'd have been smacking the ball into the Shitty net all the way from Africa. He can do that type of shit, he's like Derren Brown!

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
I watched the final 30 minutes or so of that match (and by 'watched' I mean it was going in the background without me actually paying any attention to it), and a few times they zoomed in and I kept thinking 'this guy looks familiar, who the hell is he?'. It wasn't until he got subbed off (obviously the coach thought he was going to score and break the agreement) and they mentioned his name that I realised who he was.

That would never happen with Diouf.

Chris H

Video Posting God
We don't care about Diouf. This is the motherfecking Manucho thread.

Member 39557

He looks awe struck by the mighty Manucho. He is trying to absorb some of the skills through the hand shake.

Crustanoid

That's it - I was wondering what supernatural magic force might save us from our Glazer-fueled, Berba-soiled, Phelan-jizzed-on, seemingly irreversible downward spiral. We're going to witnes the final act of the Manucho masterplan. The time has come

Chris H

Video Posting God
Manucho 0-1 Ghana

Disappointment today as host Manucho crashed out of the African Nations in a Cup competition, with the Michael Essien-less Black Stars of Ghana defeating him 1-0. The Man was badly let down by his teammates, who conceded one and failed to score any, despite the inordinate amount of attention the big striker received from the clearly terrified Ghanaians.

Ghana's Serbian coach, Radoslav Mihailovic, had stated before the match that he would quintuple-team Manucho, leaving only five outfield players and a goalkeeper to combat the other Angolans, several of whom are not professional footballers. "What else can I do?" the Serb asked at this morning's press conference. "He's fecking Manucho, for feck's sake."

Goalscorer Asamoah Gyan was sanguine in victory. "I'm just relieved we got past him. If you had told me before the Cup that we could beat him, I never would have believed you. This is a great victory for all of Ghana. Have you even seen the guy? He is enormous."

What next for Manucho? If he is not able to forgive the teammates who so badly let him down, he can always find 10 more. But perhaps he will find mercy in his heart, and while he ponders the future of the Manucho national team, he will return to his club team (also Manucho), who without him were defeated 3-0 yesterday by Barcelona.

Incredulous Ghanaians rejoice after defeating Manucho.

MUFC07

Disappointment today as host Manucho crashed out of the African Nations in a Cup competition, with the Michael Essien-less Black Stars of Ghana defeating him 1-0. The Man was badly let down by his teammates, who conceded one and failed to score any, despite the inordinate amount of attention the big striker received from the clearly terrified Ghanaians.

Ghana's Serbian coach, Radoslav Mihailovic, had stated before the match that he would quintuple-team Manucho, leaving only five outfield players and a goalkeeper to combat the other Angolans, several of whom are not professional footballers. "What else can I do?" the Serb asked at this morning's press conference. "He's fecking Manucho, for feck's sake."

Goalscorer Asamoah Gyan was sanguine in victory. "I'm just relieved we got past him. If you had told me before the Cup that we could beat him, I never would have believed you. This is a great victory for all of Ghana. Have you even seen the guy? He is enormous."

What next for Manucho? If he is not able to forgive the teammates who so badly let him down, he can always find 10 more. But perhaps he will find mercy in his heart, and while he ponders the future of the Manucho national team, he will return to his club team (also Manucho), who without him were defeated 3-0 yesterday by Barcelona.

:lol::lol::lol:

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline

:lol: great stuff Chris

krazyrobus

Early contender for post of the year! :lol:

TonyMontana

Real Valladolid Several fans have booed and hissed at the start of practice this morning, which was delayed an hour, some players of all Valladolid.

The players have come on the natural grass field in the Annexes to the Jose Zorrilla stadium on 11.30 hours, sixty minutes later than planned, as they were gathered in the locker room.

When you have left, some thirty fans awaited them in the neighborhood to the pitch under a silence.

Next, have heard phrases like "raise your head that you are the Valladolid", "scoundrels", "mercenaries" or "bastards" and have asked players like Haris Medunjanin or Contreiras Alberto Mateus "Manucho": "With Who you will be having drinks? bastard".

However, other players have been applauded, as has happened with Borja Fernandez Asier del Horno and Sisinio Gonzalez Sisi. "

Real Valladolid has returned to training today after enjoying two days off after the defeat against Xerez in Chapin (3-0).

It's a google translation so I'm sorry if is not good enough. Here is the original in spanish

Marca.com

Basically, Valladolid fans are calling him "a drunk"

DocRockter

A GWG today against Sevilla!! Haven't seen the goal yet but I bet it was magnificent..

A vital win for Valladolid, who are fighting relegation and are now 3points from the line..

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes

:lol::lol:

DocRockter

A GWG again today!! The big guy is pulling Valladolid out of the relegation zone all by himself. Now only 2 points under the line.. C'MON you Man Utd!

Chris H

Video Posting God
After defeat today vs Atletico, relegation now looms. Only two games left in which victory may yet be rescued from the jaws of defeat. But he did it for Hull after all, and by god, they were awful. Nevertheless an epic final day clash is on the horizon, which could settle things at both ends of the table in La Liga. Sunday May 16th, in the Nou Camp: Barcelona vs Deportivo la Manucho.

Manucho Watch thread will be there.

x42bn6

He's discovered that his teammates are sissies with them feigning injury after being hit by Manucho's aura, typical Spaniards. They're forgetting that Pelé joined the club only after Manucho demanded he come.

I have it on good authority that Messi has put a bet on Real Madrid to win the title because he knows Manucho will dominate the entire final day. Puyol will wet himself and Piqué will demonstrate why we kept Evans instead. By the end of the game Manucho will be lifted onto a pedestal by both Barcelona and Real Valladolid fans and Messi will kiss his feet.

Chris H

Video Posting God
Down to the wire we go, ironic given the titular player's resemblance to Slim Charles. But Atletico Manucho got the desired result today, beating Racing to pull even on 36 points with three other clubs, two of which will go down next week. Manucho himself was immense, playing all 90 minutes and giving the Racing defense fits with his size, strength, and ability to "kick the ball" toward other players wearing the Manucho shirt. On this form, you can hardly hope to stop the man - containment seems a more prudent option.

................GD....Points
Málaga......-6.......36
Racing......-19......36
Valladolid...-21.....36
Tenerife....-33......36
Xerez.......-28......33

So let us remind you once again of the importance of next week's match between Sporting Manucho's brave relegation battlers and Barcelona, a pathetic one-man team staffed elsewhere by no-talent cnuts. Sunday, 4pm GMT at the Nou Camp. Manucho Thread will be there bringing you the unbiased reporting that has established its reputation as the finest in Manucho-themed online football coverage. Be sure to tune in, unless you're some kind of douche.

Alex

Was it not Pogue who complained about not having "Watch" threads about other players, please refer him to this someone.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
Good man Chris.

It has to come down to this. Manucho Vs Barcelona. There we were thinking Messi and Ronaldo were the title deciders in Spain. Long live the Manucho.

Chris H

Video Posting God
Barcelona 4-0 Manucho

Massive result in Spain today, the most important outcome of which is the immediate relegation of Manucho, and Atletico Manucho, to La Championeship. Manucho Watch reporters were on the scene, however they did not get much sleep the night before and were pretty hungover. So anyway you've got the scoreline and its impact in mostly full detail, best we can do under the circumstances, very sorry. Our bad.

See you next season. Probably not.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Should have scored when it was 0-0. After that i don't think he touched the ball.