Maradona | Struggling to speak

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
He was before my time so I never saw him play. Has he always been this much of a nutter? His mannerisms are as weird as feck. Sort of expect someone that wears two wrist watches to be like that.

Scary stuff.

Paxi

He loves life.

Champagne Football

So apparently after the Croatia game he wanted to have a word with the team about what it means to represent your country. Maybe it's them that need to have a word with him.

Paxi

Glad he's snorted himself out.

Andy_Cole

Haters gonna hate. He loves the coke, leave him to it. Will be an early grave but he’s loved every second of it.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
The Argentine federation, his former clubs or the family need to help him and put some order in his life. Following on instagram his stay in the Emirates seemed to feel very lonely, and quite nostalgic.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Has no one posted the video on a plane with what looks like a massive bag of coke next to him?

Looks absolutely off his chops in those vids at the game.

MadMike

As posted in the game day thread, you have to be really far up yourself if you don’t find him entertaining :lol: or even if you don’t find him entertaining, but to actually have a problem with his antics
I don't have a problem or get angry with his antics. I find it hard to laugh at them though, because I just find it kinda sad.

He's obviously not in a great place in life to be doing drugs that heavily in his age and condition. It's gonna take its toll sooner or (hopefully much) later. If it just silly antics with the self-awareness of being foolish, then I'd laugh. But it's not that, obviously.

MadMike

It’s fecking hilarious seeing a massive celebrity so clearly out of his mind on class A drugs with the whole world looking on. The cojones on the man. He does not give a bollox.
I don't think it takes cojones to be a drug addict to be honest. Takes waaay more cojones to get and stay clean.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
The guy loves his charlie more than dwazza

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
I don't have a problem or get angry with his antics. I find it hard to laugh at them though, because I just find it kinda sad.

He's obviously not in a great place in life to be doing drugs that heavily in his age and condition. It's gonna take its toll sooner or (hopefully much) later. If it just silly antics with the self-awareness of being foolish, then I'd laugh. But it's not that, obviously.
Have to agree, he looks so off his tits that you can almost use some of this footage as an example of how bad side-effects cocaine can have on a person's behaviour and mind.

Someone wrote that he is loving every second of it, yeah, maybe 20-30 years ago. Not so sure about it now.

manunited1919

He needs to go through detox. Maybe Putin will provide him a good old scare to make him take that necessary step.