Marcel Sabitzer | Signs for United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood Mage

I hope he'll be ready to play for the Palace game, would not want Fred or McTominay to start that one. Just don't trust them and neither does Ten Hag clearly.

crossy1686

career ending
Just had a look at the Bayern team and even Muller gets picked ahead of this guy!

Casemiro and Varane don't really compare. Madrid are happy to cash in players once they have had the best out of them.

We are signing a player that can't get in the Bayern team.
Grealish can't get in the City team, would you refuse him on loan also?

Flexdegea

Jesus Christ I know we need bodies and i fully trust ETH but thats wild. Hate him with a passion and I'm always happy when he doesnt play in the NT. Absolute tosser that guy.

Still hope he turns out decent at least.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Jesus Christ I know we need bodies and i fully trust ETH but thats wild. Hate him with a passion and I'm always happy when he doesnt play in the NT. Absolute tosser that guy.

Care to elaborate?

December_16

Hello there Governor. Didn’t know you are also into this football lark.

MadMike

If you had cover for injuries/suspension/absence, then you won’t be needing another player, right?
Yes. We have an infinite number of players, so however many CMs get simultaneously seriously injured we never need more. Baffling move.

captaincantona

I like him based on what I have seen of him at Leipzig in Europe and big bundesliga games but can anyone who has seen him play more regularly enough confirm - could he slot in for Casemiro as a 6? Where did he play for Bayern?

Munkehboi

Pleased with this one. Very sensible loan. Quality player. Not quite Eriksens vision or range but has the engine and to play a full 90 in MF. Won't have to sub him off every game at least. Also a has plenty of Champions leauge experience and being at one of the big clubs.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
30 pages in one afternoon including the flighttracker treatment for Marcel Sabitzer, i saw this coming even less than Cancelo at Bayern :lol:

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Has there been any further news on whether this is loan or permanent?

Zed 101

If we can get this guy in and he's even remotely decent it's an utter no brainer.

DVB injured, Eriksen out. McTom a few problems, and down to Casmerio and Fred?

I dare say some are getting hoarse shouting for the likes of Iqbal, but we need a proper experienced player in there to at least give us the equivalent of what Weigy is doing up front.
When I heard the Eriksen injury I wondered if they would recall Hanibal and Amad I think both would be getting minutes

Acquire Me

Just had a look at the Bayern team and even Muller gets picked ahead of this guy!

Casemiro and Varane don't really compare. Madrid are happy to cash in players once they have had the best out of them.

We are signing a player that can't get in the Bayern team.
Well Casemiro is currently the best dm in the world.

The United

Murtough got hammered last year but he's done a good job in the last 12 months. We move a lot quicker these days, or at least it seems that way.
Probably a bit off topic but I don't think we move exactly a lot quicker though. Our summer deals took forever until we paid shit loads of money for some players. High fees tend to make the moves quicker obviously.

He is still a lot to prove with getting reasonable deals (perm moves, not loans) for little known players who will get good here. He may prove to be that guy but so far, he has just done an average job for me.

Mr. Robot

I agree. The amount of moaning over what seem to be fairly sensible transfers is odd. This place isn't as bad as Arsenal Mania. Or Arsenal Twitter. #EduOut is currently trending.
This place is worse than Arsenal Mania. People seem quite measured over there. This place is ridiculous, it’s like the comments section on YouTube.

zaafi

If he was any good why doesn't bayern play him?

Thats my first and foremost question.
I hate posts like these. "Oh, he can't get into Real Madrid's starter 11, why should he be good enough for a 8th placed United?". That was people's response when linked to some of their players a few years back.

Kimmich is one of the best midfielders in the world and Goretzka is a pretty good player to partner him with. So why would Sabitzer play? He is not good to replace them, but he is still good enough to play for our midfield, especially with Eriksen out.

Reactions: Cheimoon

Herman Toothrot

Murtough got hammered last year but he's done a good job in the last 12 months. We move a lot quicker these days, or at least it seems that way.
I agree. I hope he stays in place, with a lot of the current footballing people, once the takeover is complete. I think we've finally cracked that side of things and I hope for now dramatic change-ups with new ownership. Be good to see what side they can put together with more than popsicle sticks and Scotch tape to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.