Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

No11

Supports
Aberdeen
Not a great defender, gets dragged towards the ball leaving players unmarked. That's how the goal came, why was he so out of position.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
I don´t know, he closed down Lukaku, who was a nightmare for us the entire match, and got back to defend Defalou. Thought that was proper defending, and simply a bonehead play by Chris Smalling.
The thing is, he shouldn't be closing down Lukaku and he didn't get back to defend Deulofeu. I actually thought he was better today overall than usual. Although that probably has more to do with how shit his normal performances are.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
The criticism he gets is ridiculously harsh IMO. Thought he played really well, could've had an assist had Rashford not tried to dummy one of his cut backs

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Criminal to let Lennon get that dangerous cross in . Everyone knows that Lennon cannot cut in very good with his left.

Sylar

Hes a shockingly frustrating defender. (by defender I mean left back). He looks like a CB playing there :smirk:

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Hes a shockingly frustrating defender. (by defender I mean left back). He looks like a CB playing there :smirk:
I don't even know who's playing where and who's not these days.

Just hoping he won't share Di Maria's fate and bring some of that World Cup magic next season... if he still will be in manager's plans.

Sylar

I don't even know who's playing where and who's not these days.

Just hoping he won't share Di Maria's fate and bring some of that World Cup magic next season... if he still will be in manager's plans.
TBH, I dont think hes good enough for us. I would have had Darmian (after his performance last game), CBJ and TFM ahead of him as LB. But cant wait until Shaw is back.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
TBH, I dont think hes good enough for us. I would have had Darmian (after his performance last game), CBJ and TFM ahead of him as LB. But cant wait until Shaw is back.
If he's good enough for Argentina then we may have a real acclimatization problem with him. I just hope that cig thing is just a smoke screen and he didn't totally drop the ball on he floor like one particular snake.

If that situation will continue then most likely we'll be forced to spend again, especially with Jones having hard time in returning to PL football.

arthurka

Terrible player.. Never a utd player and I can't believe we play him over CBJ.. Can't stand him.

RRCE

I really felt for Darmien today. The kid played perhaps his best game of the season, earning us three vital points midweek. He then promptly gets dropped for Rojo, who has been distinctly average all season. Rojo seems like a good lad, but he's simply not good enough to be a starter for us. At best, a squad player who can fill in at centre or left back when needed. Once Shaw is back, he shouldn't see much of the field. Similarly, I wouldn't drop Blind for him either.

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
Fights hard but lacks basic intelligence.. I might be wrong though, could be down to fitness and losing a second from tiredness.
Whatever the problem is he should try address it quickly because others are waiting to strut their stuff.
Overall thought he had a steady game till Lennon went of and initially struggled but managed to actually recover well..then ended game steady again.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Awful player. Every week he makes a mistake. Rather Darmian play LB.

MelvinYeo

I'm only here for the post count
No matter how many goals he costs us LVG seems to love him.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I wonder if he was chosen today for his height for set pieces.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Terrible player prone to losing concentration. Double whammy.

LARulz

The guy's a joke. His best attribute is probably his crossing but even then that's like 1 good cross in 5

WhoDaGOAT

Dreadful. His crossing is rushed, his defending at set-pieces is abysmal and he's just generally a poor player.

dirkey

Useless player. Absolutely useless. He gave away the free kick they scored from didn't he? I couldn't quite tell but it looked like standard dim witted Rojo lunging in. Then compounds it with his "marking".

Water Melon

Darmian could do a better job at LB. Rojo is trying his best, but his decision-making is letting both him and us down.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
One of the worst halves I've seen from a professional footballer. Makes Darmian look like Roberto Carlos and he's shit as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.