Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

marlowe78

I've backed him in the past but he looked like he'd rather be in Argentina (sound familiar?). Absolutely dogshite performance. Should be benched.

izec

Squad player at best, absolutely shit. Needs to get his head down and start to put in some work in the summer, instead of smoking and hitting on girls every week. Otherwise he will be gone faster than he can say Estudiantes.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
We need to stop signing players from Argentina. And that's not the Brazilian in me saying that.

Ludens the Red

LVG needs to stop playing him, he keeps wasting a sub on him because he stinks the place up every game, then we end up finishing the game with a knackered Martial, Lingard and Rashford. Just don't bother with him, play Mensah or Varela or anyone.

Acole9

Outstanding
I can't believe Barcelona are being linked with him, although he'd probably do well there because he wouldn't have to do much.

Devil81

He isn't as bad as his performances are suggesting, he's come back from his injury woefully unfit. That in itself is a huge crime, he's a pro footballer, why hasn't he cycled or kept himself in shape.

He looks like he's struggling to run to me.

M Bison

Supports
York City
I can't believe Barcelona are being linked with him, although he'd probably do well there because he wouldn't have to do much.
£12m I read too, bloody unbelievable.

I guess you don't have to be a good defender in the Barca back line.

Trizy

He's linked with Barca? Sell him I say, especially if we sign another starting class CB in the summer we'll have plenty of cover in Fusa, Blind & Jones.

Sylar

I thought at times last season he looked decent with Smalling at CB. But yeah, hes not a LB.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
He isn't as bad as his performances are suggesting, he's come back from his injury woefully unfit. That in itself is a huge crime, he's a pro footballer, why hasn't he cycled or kept himself in shape.

He looks like he's struggling to run to me.
I think he's been hugely defensively suspect, players like Navas and Deulofeu were having way too much joy against him.

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
£12m I read too, bloody unbelievable.

I guess you don't have to be a good defender in the Barca back line.
They signed Vermaelen another crock so there is hope! Rojo reminds me of Heinze limited player but Heinze at least showed commitment!

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
We need to stop signing players from Argentina. And that's not the Brazilian in me saying that.
3 expensive flops, plus 1 that went to City and 1 that wanted to go to Liverpool. Wow, with that record even Messi would've probably been shit for us

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
They signed Vermaelen another crock so there is hope! Rojo reminds me of Heinze limited player but Heinze at least showed commitment!
Heinze was United player of the year at some point and generally a very good player (a cnut though)

prarek

He would be a disaster at Barcelona. It is true he won't be as busy but they play a high line and get counter attacked all the time. So many times their defenders find themselves in a one on one situation.

Barca84

Supports
Doesn't support Barca
He's fecking gash lads.

Not too pro off the pitch either if I'm not mistaken?

Not here next year.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Been subbed something like 4 times in last 6 games very early. A real joke. And which other manager in history has wasted so many subs on full backs!
He's either fit for 90mins at least at the start of the game in theory, or he's not. If he's not, start someone else!

The disgrace with Rojo, is we had to pay a fairly high fee, AND give them Nani into the mixer. One of our all time worst transfer dealings in that combo I think.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
ps Barcelona! What is it with them buying sh!T defenders, or converting mids.

Why not go out and spark out buy two top quality ones!

acnumber9

This is what happens when you sign a player just because he's left footed. He's awful. And useless on the ball to go with his terrible defending.

Status
Not open for further replies.