Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taxx

Going through just an awful, awful patch of form. I hope he can recover, and quick, before the season is over. He wasn't as bad as this last year.

gza the genius

The fact LVG has persisted with Rojo over the last few games shows that all this talk of his youth development was really just bullshit. He did it because he had to and he got away from it as soon as he possibly could.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Sad sight. Looks like another Argie who can make it everywhere but of course not in United. Is it because of the weather ? Food ? Philosophy ?

Not even close to that crazy lad from World Cup. Hard to believe it's the same person.

Unlikely lad

He's just not good enough. Bad form or not, a player who performs on this level for such a long period of time is not good enough for a champions league team.

Still maintain he's the worst player to play for us on a consistent basis for a very long time.

NinjaFletch

He's just not good enough. Bad form or not, a player with who performs on this level for such a long period of time is not good enough for a champions league team.

Still maintain he's the worst player to play for us on a consistent basis for a very long time.
He's not even the worst player to play for us on a consistent basis this season.

kundalini

Not sure what to think now. Rojo has demonstrated he is crap at left-back. Last season I thought he was ok as a central defender. On that performance, I'd say he's simply a crap player. Not sure we can afford to get rid of Jones and Rojo this summer.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Worst United defender I have seen. Buttner was far better and he was fecking shit.

acnumber9

I don't think I've ever watched him play and seen him do anything that's made me think that was a good bit of defensive play. Even bad defenders sometimes do something. I've no idea what he's in the team to do.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Strange match. I didn't see the first 6 minutes as the coverage was interrupted or something, but then he was terrible for about 10-15 minutes after that. However, after they had that break in play where CBJ came on for Darmian, Rojo was actually fairly good for the rest of the match. Not amazing, but fairly good.

Ryan7

Started shit and nearly gifted them a goal, settled and did alright, then was shit again towards the end. Kept slipping over like Falcao.

Loublaze

ATLien
Is this guy seriously an Argentinian international? Unbelievable.
Apparently he was vilified to Fellaini levels back in Argentina before world cup 2014. Most supporters saw his inclusion as nepotism because he and the Argentina coach Sabella shared a common background (same hometown and Rojo played under him at Estudiantes). He was seen as the weak link when his name was announced in the final squad

Vilev

I just don't get this starting LB for Argentina at WC thing. I think some people are a bit behind the times. Like you know in 70s when there was not internet and the world was much more "divided", top leagues did not have the sway and popularity they have now, of course WC was like a football central stage and basically a showcase for football. But it's not anymore. Argentina has shit LBs that's a fact, nobody would name a one really good argentinian LB who would make it in top club. And if Rojo is the least shitiest of them all it does not make him good.
Keep in mind that Demichelis was also in Argentian team, not sure anybody would want him. Netherlands team that also had a good tournament had Vlaar at CB. Other below average players as well. And look at Brazil team, anyone thinks Paulinho or Fred are good enough. Many top national teams have shit players in them in one position or two. That just how it is.

The fact is Rojo was playing at Sporting at 24, that is more or less his level, he can probably play at teams like Everton or Stoke or any other middle table one, he can be a cover for United, although on his salary it's not wise, but as a squad player, not a starting line-up one, but like 16-17 most used players over a season, he just does not cut it.

Zoo

No composure. Just cheaply trying whack it away during the build up to their goal. I blame Van Gaal for playing him regularly.

Ryan7

That foul on Antonio. Typical Rojo. :lol: He'd get skinned by Stephen Hawking.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I'd be interested to take a peak at a parallel universe where Shaw never got injured and Rojo didn't feature at left back all season. I think we'd have got top 4.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
His criticism has been justified in recent weeks but not tonight. He had a good game (one of our best players but that doesn't say much), just the easy target at the moment for some on here

Woodzy

I'd rather he just put the ball out for a throw in than attempt those useless crosses.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
The worst regular starting defender I've seen at this club.

Hell, he's even worse then a lot of our non-regularly starting defenders of yore.

Status
Not open for further replies.