Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Was it @Sly who told us he was good? Dayum.
I told that he was good for Sporting as center back not as LB. I warned plenty of times that he wasn't good enough for us as LB and that Leonardo Jardim played him exclusively as center back. If you re read my posts about him, i warned about his inconsistencies, being prone to errors and that he needed a strong, disciplinarian manager to get him on the line. He was good enough for us but obviously Manchester United isn't Sporting and Portuguese league isn't the english league. You can't just have Ronaldo's and Nani's (in lesser degree obviously). Take it on the shin mate. You got Ronaldo from us pretty cheap :p

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
There was a moment where Martial received the ball on the left and waited for Rojo to support him, but the useless fecker just stood still and forced Martial to pass it back.

Ludens the Red

Why did people even think he was good?
I watched him for 7 games in the World Cup and comfortably came to the conclusion he was no good. You could have swapped him for a cone in that Argentina squad and you'd not notice the difference.
I remember when we were getting linked with him I was annoyed because he managed to be shit at attacking and shit at defending which is generally bad for a full back.

I think people thought he was good because he looked like a good footballer. Snappy hair cut, tattoos, wristbands. Maybe that fooled people into thinking he was good .

Zoo

Gone backwards this season, time is up. Won't do his job on set-pieces so what's the point in him even starting, Van Gaal deserves criticism for that.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Genuinely worst player I've seen as a United regular. I think Blackett is better much better.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
I wonder if he's a better central defender? I don't think he has the game to play fullback and CBJ showed more in 12 games then Rojo ever has. We've missed Camerons first time crosses. Why remove that from the team LVG? Absurd that we've ended up with Rojo and Valencia (though he's actually improved somewhat) - Our width just isn't good with Rojo. Putting in a cross people get on the end of is a knack that he don't really have.

soap

Directionless weirdo who like booze and ganja
I still find it quite annoying that he plays LB while Blind plays CB. That said I don't fave that much faith he'd be significantly better in the centre!

Lawman

He is bad , but def not as bad as djemba djemba, obertan or taibi
I'm not having that lol taibi perhaps but Djemba x2 and Obertan were far better. Rojo stinks and he cost us today with his shit marking. He's an accident waiting to happen, the sooner he goes the better.

buckooo1978

Genuinely worst player I've seen as a United regular. I think Blackett is better much better.
especially given how Borthwick-Jackson and Fosu-Mensah have looked in the games they've played - the odd mistake from those two which is expected for players breaking through.....Rojo is a mistake waiting to happen

Lawman

especially given how Borthwick-Jackson and Fosu-Mensah have looked in the games they've played - the odd mistake from those two which is expected for players breaking through.....Rojo is a mistake waiting to happen
Agree but then again I think Fred the Red would be a better player than Rojo

3KDré

No way. Rojo had an excellent game against City in the first half of the season. Blackett never had a good game, not a single one.

Lawman

No way. Rojo had an excellent game against City in the first half of the season. Blackett never had a good game, not a single one.
But he still not as bad as Rojo who ends most of our moves and costs us goals

MAME DIOUF 32

Can we be absolutely certain this isn't some kind of Ali Dia-style joke from Mendes? He's so bad. So very bad.

shabadu84

Mint? Berry?
How LVG's handled them is a prime example of why he shouldn't get too much credit for his youth policy. He's gone to the young players only when absolutely necessary and generally hasn't hesitated to drop them as soon as a senior player returns.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
How LVG's handled them is a prime example of why he shouldn't get too much credit for his youth policy. He's gone to the young players only when absolutely necessary and generally hasn't hesitated to drop them as soon as a senior player returns.
Yep. There are obvious double standards. Players like Rojo can play as shit as they like and their starting place is safe, yet once a youngster makes a mistake/has a poor game, he's immediately sent back to the reserves. Varela is still being punished for his poor first half display against Liverpol at Old Trafford. Where are the consequences for that useless shithouse Rojo? Why is CBJ stuck in the reserves while Rojo starts every fecking game? Why was Darmian dropped for Rojo despite assisting the first and scoring the second goal against Crystal Palace? I just don't fecking get it.

Loublaze

ATLien
Yep. There are obvious double standards. Players like Rojo can play as shit as they like and their starting place is safe, yet once a youngster makes a mistake/has a poor game, he's immediately sent back to the reserves. Varela is still being punished for his poor first half display against Liverpol at Old Trafford. Where are the consequences for that useless shithouse Rojo? Why is CBJ stuck in the reserves while Rojo starts every fecking game? Why was Darmian dropped for Rojo despite assisting the first and scoring the second goal against Crystal Palace? I just don't fecking get it.
fecking LVG logic.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I've not liked him from the start and now I despise him. He's shite, and something about him just winds me up. Hope he's sold in the summer.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
He's absolute trash. Every time he got the ball in a crossing position last night I had no faith it would be anything decent, and defensively he's about as solid as a yoghurt.

Keep him around as a squad player for CB/LB. Some of the rubbish written on here about some of our players is a joke. He's too much of a headless chicken to start regularly but he is generally quick, strong, knows how to tackle and is eager to get forward. Other than Shaw, who else does that? Yesterday he was always trying to overlap to help Martial out and he put in plenty of decent crosses.

Smalling gets more blame than Rojo for Morgan's goal for breaking the offside line. If he had stayed Morgan was miles offside when the ball was struck.

Ekeke

One of the worst signings we've made in recent times, seemed like it might be the case at the time when we bent over backwards to sign him.

Sylar

Got skinned by Cameron fecking Jerome.
:lol: I really dont know what his attributes are. He cant really mark at set pieces. His position is horrible. His passing is not great either.

Status
Not open for further replies.