Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedMaestro

Loved Rojo's performance! They say that Kante is everywhere. I thought the same about Rojo in this match! Hopefully he'll continue this way.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I was just praising Rojo earlier on but that stamp is daft. Im starting to actually think he may be mentally challenged. Between the two footed challenges, stamps and burned toast.

Last edited:

Womp

idiot
Gets me everytime I see that. :lol:

On a more serious note, I don't think he's mentally challenged or anything, just a crazy Argie. Who knows what this guy's been through growing up, might just have that bit of grit about him because of that.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Do you think he has a 2 slice or 4 slice toaster?

Cos if it's a 2 slice one, it confirms he did it twice and so loves bitter burnt toast. Which is just a weird taste preference

as opposed to being a lazy imbecile who can't work his 4 slice toaster properly and can't be bothered to make them again.

And what's his gf or wife doing??? Cant she make her man some decent bloody toast?

Paxi

Do you think he has a 2 slice or 4 slice toaster?

Cos if it's a 2 slice one, it confirms he did it twice and so loves bitter burnt toast.

as opposed to being a lazy imbecile who can't work his 4 slice toaster properly and can't be bothered to make them again.

And what's his gf or wife doing??? Cant she make her man some decent bloody toast?

I'm pretty sure it's going to be a 4 slice toaster. Unless he gets his toasters in Argos...

Paxi

Gets me everytime I see that. :lol:

On a more serious note, I don't think he's mentally challenged or anything, just a crazy Argie. Who knows what this guy's been through growing up, might just have that bit of grit about him because of that.

Yeah I know he's not mentally challenged. I do think he's a bit of mad man though.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Stupid prick. His two-footers and now this shit all over his good record for us. I like how he's improved as a centre half but cut this crap now Marcos, it's not big and it's not clever.
Defo minimum 3 game ban.

Damn - very costly night for a game most of us just wanted to get through without getting thrashed and without incident. Instead we lose 2 first XI players.

manunited1919

Too bad about that stamp. He showed a lot heart tonight. If only Pogba could muster half the passion of Rojo.

Parma Dewol

I thought he stamped on Hazard during the game but they didn't show a replay at the time so I wondered if I'd read it wrong. Shame it has turned out to be that way, because other than that, he was immense the whole game. Costa was determined to play dirty but Rojo was more than a match for him.

At the start of the season I thought Rojo was destined for the exit, but fair play to him, he has convinced me otherwise. If anything, he'd be one of my first-choice defenders. He's showing real desire and while a fair few players disappeared last night, he stood up and was determined to fight until the end. True, he overstepped the mark, but in football sometimes you need to be that close to the line in order to play at your best. There's a fire in this kid's belly that shouldn't be discouraged.

Special_One

Brilliant from him last night, bar the stamp which I've only just seen, a shame really because he really is coming into his own for us.

Jaybomb

People criticise Rojo for getting stuck in and then complain about none of our players having guts etc.

My MOTM last night. Him and Valencia were the only ones who turned up.

Acole9

Outstanding
What does this mean exactly? Limited is not a word i'd think of using to describe Rojo who has a decent mix of physical and technical qualities
Well he never looks comfortable with the ball and always hoofs it.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Thought he was excellent and dealt with Costa's BS really well. Shame that stamp is going to cost him.

Quizierda

Another one gone..

Considering this one and his two-footers earlier this season could see him out for a few weeks.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
I have always liked Rojo and his "mental" side. We need that, he didn't get bullied yesterday and more than held his own. Our best CB atm IMO.

ADJUDICATOR

Supports
THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD
I have always liked Rojo and his "mental" side. We need that, he didn't get bullied yesterday and more than held his own. Our best CB atm IMO.
There's no justification or necessity for thuggery.

Shady

I think he needs to play on the edge to perform. Costa was also getting to him all game.

Status
Not open for further replies.