Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

GM K

'Over rated' is very subjective.

All I know is that the kid has a lot of potential. I suspect we'll be able to judge his ability better next season when we'll hopefully have a much better team.

I have always argued that I prefer him attacking from wide and cutting in rather than as a pure number nine but time will tell.

The good thing is that he has had good playing time this season. Renato Sanchez who may eventually (after add ons) be Bayern's most expensive player ever, has started only 5 times this season.

Ban

His corners were crap though. Don't know why he's the one who's taking them. We're incredibly crap at corners generally. :)

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
His corners were crap though. Don't know why he's the one who's taking them. We're incredibly crap at corners generally. :)
Aye Blind is generally quite decent at corners. Not sure why he isn't taking them

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
The amount of times he goes to make a run and leaves the ball behind is crazy.

Celta Vigo 0:1 Man Utd

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Seems to be conserving energy. 1 great shot but not many runs or off the ball work compared to recent performances.

Hopefully he's up for a big 2nd half here cos we need him to finish what Mkhi and Lingard are missing.

Infra-red

He's playing well and showing signs that he can be a proper #9 with his link-up play. But our finishing... deary me. If we had a single player with the composure in font of goal of Griezmann, Icardi, Sanchez, even Mertens, we'd be two or three goals up by now.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Seems to be conserving energy. 1 great shot but not many runs or off the ball work compared to recent performances.

Hopefully he's up for a big 2nd half here cos we need him to finish what Mkhi and Lingard are missing.
Get in there Kid!!

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Grown in stature since Zlatans injury. Really coming of age.

Status
Not open for further replies.