6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylar

Was very surprised he came on. Unless it was to get him sharpness after that knock he picked up on Thursday so he could work through it.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
That cross was another product of the kid's hard work.

Jonno

Compare his all round game now to this time last season, he's TWICE the player he was, what a drastic improvement.

Mourinho got so much criticism for playing Rashford out wide this season, but tonight he's leading the line and he's picked the ball up on the wing and produced an excellent piece of wing play to create such an important goal in this semi final.

If it wasn't for Rashfords development on the wings, we don't score that goal. Where's the Mourinho criticism now? Where are all the posters saying Mourinho would ruin Rashford? Biggest load of rubbish I've ever read earlier this season. Rashford is twice the player.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Wonderful cross but he was quite wasteful aside from that. Small things of course given his superb contributions to this tie.

Jonno

Wonderful cross but he was quite wasteful aside from that. Small things of course given his superb contributions to this tie.
He's still scored in the first leg and assisted wonderfully in the second leg. Great contribution in a European Semi Final for a 19 year old. Ronaldo wasn't contributing as consistently as that at that age.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
He's still scored in the first leg and assisted wonderfully in the second leg. Great contribution in a European Semi Final for a 19 year old. Ronaldo wasn't contributing as consistently as that at that age.
Oh for sure. Still, my "small things" line remains apt. So much promise, yet still so much work to do too to perfect this wonderkid. He has it all. He really does.

DatGuyRich

His movement and hold up play is pretty poor, understandable but poor.

Desperately need a world class No. 9 in the summer.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
The only player we have that gets me excited at the moment. When hes on the ball in the final third we look good.

3KDré

He was bad today. But he has played 50 games this season so it is understandable.

Trizy

He was as shite as Lingard.

It'll be the most unpopular opinion on here but I honestly don't get the fuss, he's massively overrated on here.
Great cross, mind.

Devil may care

Great assist for the goal, but his timing on his runs was off tonight and I really feel he struggles when asked to play in such an isolated role, his best performance by far this season was in the tandem with Lingard.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Looked really sharp during our brief moment of flowing football early on. Dies down with the rest of the team then struggles.

Ixion

It'll be the most unpopular opinion on here but I honestly don't get the fuss, he's massively overrated on here.
Great cross, mind.
As shite as Lingard but set up the goal while Lingard did nothing. Hmmm.

Eddy_JukeZ

His technique throughout a game deviates so much. I don't really think consistency with game time will see him improve in that regard.

He just might always be erratic. Could be wrong though.

Great cross and he did great work to create his chance in the 2nd. I thought he looked fatigued throughout the game though.

AR87

Not a particularly good game for him and still made a telling contribution with an incredible cross. His first touch let him down on a few occasions and I thought he should have looked to chip the keeper on his attempt in the second half.

The talent oozes from him though. Fantastic talent.

cyberman

Stop running away from the ball for feck sake. I hate games like tonight, all he seems to provide is through ball, through, ball, through ball.
Nothing sticks up front, Mkhi and Pogba have nothing to play off of so have to dribble into Celta's half just to keep the play moving forward. All the while Rashford is running into a cul de sac 25 yards away and growing while pointing at the ground in front of him looking for a world class pass to find him.
Even if he is found he has to dribble past two players with no support to even sniff a chance.
At least on the wing he comes towards the ball and picks it up.

tomaldinho1

Great cross, mind.
I thought all our front players were limp today, Rashford at least got a nice assist.

It's hard to say how good Rashford was because he was living on scraps. Mkhi was so casual tonight, kept trying to take ppl on and losing it

Sylar

Decent game, not his best, but his pressing high up the pitch was good. Needs to work on his back to goal stuff, but that will come with time.
His pace is scary, but at times were not utilising well. Theres sometimes plenty of space but we try to play it to his feet when hes surrounded by two defenders, or refuse to pass it which is frustrating at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.