Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Remember when every pundit had a go at Mourinho for not playing Rashford enough as a striker

mewnew11

I was so so so so confident that he wouldn't score the chance he had. It's amazing how awful his decision making is.

Also observe that he misses chances and he constantly keeps chasing balls and players like a mindless chicken. It's simply a drama trying to show the world of his hard work and pressing.

If selfish had a name it's Marcus rashford. Needs to be dropped but hey oles kid it seems

Swiss_Red89

Rushed himself back after injury, gave his all over 90 minutes and the assist for our only goal after sprinting from box to box. He was clearly not at 100 percent, but our fans will slat him. I get why he gets critisism but today he definetly don't deserves it.

meamth

Same old story.

People said no service for our strikers, but how many times this guy keep wasting nice through balls from our midfielders???

I'm fecking jealous seeing other teams keep scoring goals easily when they are through the last man.

With him, you know he is going to feck it up.

Djemba-Djemba

Doesn't look fit and he worked his bollocks off which should be noted.

However he's just been awful this season.

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Nah, he's been injured since that Liverpool game in Feb.

Poor rashy being forced to play through injuries :(
It's funny with him and Martial.
The perception definitely seems to be Rashy will gamely play through loads, whereas Martial won't play unless 100%

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
The state of him. He was supposed to be a striker, and yet he was asking for the ball short from the likes of Young and Pereira.

That wasn't how he burst onto the scene with those goals in the Europa and Vs Arsenal.

He thinks he's better than he actually is.

L1nk

When that ball came through to him, it should of been one touch then bang, instead he tries bringing it forward with a massive brain fart, and the defender catches up and tackles. Has absolutely none of the qualities of a lethal striker. Aubameyang would of banged that first time.

Pace merchant, nothing more, and he even looks slow these days.

Club, media etc have been blowing smoke up his ass for far too long and he's bought well into the hype, but the reality is, he just isn't very good, like at all, he's a local English lad that's the only reason the likes of him, Lingard etc are getting the rub of the green and SOMEHOW he got 90 minutes despite Pereira (who wasn't that good either) giving a hell of a lot more on that pitch than Rashford

predator

Youth NITK
He isn't a striker. He cant strike with his left foot after a good through ball, his reactions in front of goal are poor, he isn't physically or aerially a threat. Unless he somehow improves massively in the next year then he simply isn't good enough to be a player we are relying on.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He isn't a striker. He cant strike with his left foot after a good through ball, his reactions in front of goal are poor, he isn't physically or aerially a threat. Unless he somehow improves massively in the next year then he simply isn't good enough to be a player we are relying on.
For most top 6 level clubs he'd be a backup or rotational guy.

How we've got into a position where he's an auto starter, on huge money says it all about us.

R'hllor

Really confused by him, played wide, says he wants to play as striker, fine. Plays as a striker, looks like he doesnt want to do that. One thing is running channels other thing is to stand in non striking positions. Didnt LvG said how he wanted him to play in width of 6 yard box, dunno whats going on.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Rushed himself back after injury, gave his all over 90 minutes and the assist for our only goal after sprinting from box to box. He was clearly not at 100 percent, but our fans will slat him. I get why he gets critisism but today he definetly don't deserves it.
His obvious massive desire to turn out certainly elevates him from Martial, but I wonder if it's to his own detriment at times.

He didn't look right after Liverpool last year, and has looked fairly average for a lot of this season.

I hope we get him right. Get him through Newcastle and bin off the internationals for a break.

DaleT

He is useless. Should not be starting for Manchester United. Anyone that thinks he should be needs their head checked

el3mel

People talking about him being unfit as if he doesn't feck up these kind of chances when he's fully fit.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Really confused by him, played wide, says he wants to play as striker, fine. Plays as a striker, looks like he doesnt want to do that. One thing is running channels other thing is to stand in non striking positions. Didnt LvG said how he wanted him to play in width of 6 yard box, dunno whats going on.
He’s considerably worse than his time under LVG make no mistake about that. I feared this shoving him out wide, he looks confused. I worry we will make the same mistake with Greenwood too.

LJJT

He looks injured/knackered/very low on confidence. We really missed a target man who can hold up the ball tonight. He’s in terrible form and needs taking out the team for a while. Injuries sadly not allowing that

youmeletsfly

He is an average football player, like all the overhyped ones coming from our academy.

On the other side, Ole needs to back him up, keep playing him and hope he gets better. We don't have any other option, him and Martial are our only guys that can play up top. They ain't very good at it but we need to make do until the winter window.

Bwuk

Doesn’t look fit. It seems like he’s being played through injury because we have no-one else, and his poor performances are affecting his confidence.

Be best all round if he was rested till the injury heals, or gets whatever treatment he needs. We wouldn’t be missing him in his current state.

Yagami

Good post resistant
This is why - even though I don't like either - I wanted to keep Lukaku and Alexis if we weren't going to bring in another attacker.

Now, due to our own fault, we're having to constantly play him through injury and poor form because our squad is anorexic. It's not going to benefit anyone but the opposition!

m1tch

No confidence in him these days, there doesn't appear to be anything special about him at all.
Either he's just been 'out of form' for a long time or he's a flash in the pan that's got mega lucky with his current status in the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.