5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Supreme-

People talking about him being unfit as if he doesn't feck up these kind of chances when he's fully fit.
You obviously haven't paid much attention to what people have been talking about him throughout the 2nd half of last season

It's been mentioned numerous times that he's been unfit since Feb...hence his form dropped since the Liverpool game

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Remember when every pundit had a go at Mourinho for not playing Rashford enough as a striker
Remember when 90% of the caf armchair pundits wanted Mourinho out, after he got us 2nd place with this squad? Yeah, I sure as hell remember...

el3mel

You obviously haven't paid much attention to what people have been defending him throughout the 2nd half of last season

It's been mentioned numerous times that he's been unfit since the Feb...hence his form dropped since the Liverpool game
:lol: Every time he fecks up people say he's unfit. I wonder whenever he's fit at all.

Slevs

This is a lie, nobody wanted him out after he got us 2nd place.
Yeah right, I remember you telling me to get my head checked during that time when it "Who would you rather see out of the club, Mourinho or Pogba"

Your boy really played well tonight, for the 15 minutes that he showed up in.

Anyways, regarding Rashford, we're stuck with another overpaid "star".

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
He'll get his 10-12 goals per season playing the most minutes of any outfield player and be touted as a world class prospect until age catches up with him and puts him out of the prospect range.

Ainu

Anyone who watched us regularly in recent years knew we shouldn't end up in a position where he was our main striker any time soon. Yet here we are. Well done to all involved.

starman

Remember when every pundit had a go at Mourinho for not playing Rashford enough as a striker
Remember when the alternative was a 75m Belgium Darren Bent that he brought in.

Rashford should be a backup for a WC striker, haven't had one of those for atleast 3 years..

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Yeah right, I remember you telling me to get my head checked during that time when it "Who would you rather see out of the club, Mourinho or Pogba"

Your boy really played well tonight, for the 15 minutes that he showed up in.

Anyways, regarding Rashford, we're stuck with another overpaid "star".
Another lie, did I say after we had finished 2nd ? It was when the situation was actually much worse

-Supreme-

Remember when the alternative was a 75m Belgium Darren Bent that he brought in.

Rashford should be a backup for a WC striker, haven't had one of those for atleast 3 years..
This is an insult to Darren Bent

Rashford at this stage isn't good enough to be a striker for any PL sides

Rauður Djöfull

Perhaps not 100% fit, I don't know but he is clearly lacking in confidence and manages to screw every chance he gets these days, got a great through ball from Pogba in first half and just squandered it. How he stayed on the field for the whole game is beyond me, should have been replaced instead of Pereira in my opinion. Hope Martial comes back soon although Rashy will still probably play. He should be backup for a better striker indeed. And how come he still takes all of our free kicks?

Slevs

Another lie, did I say after we had finished 2nd ?
One thing I am not good sir, is a liar!

The season after we finished 2nd, and into the start of the 3rd season, this argument started. Whereas others started long before the 3rd season started, because of some 3rd pirate Mourinho curse. Please go and check stop insinuating that I am lying.

Yagami

Good post resistant
This is a lie, nobody wanted him out after he got us 2nd place.
I did, to be fair to @Slevs . I wanted him out before the Sevilla debacle, too. I'm not reversing my opinion on that because Ole is struggling either. Just because Ole's not good enough doesn't mean we should've kept José. I'm still chuffed he got the sack.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Perhaps not 100% fit, I don't know but he is clearly lacking in confidence and manages to screw every chance he gets these days, got a great through ball from Pogba in first half and just squandered it. How he stayed on the field for the whole game is beyond me, should have been replaced instead of Pereira in my opinion. Hope Martial comes back soon although Rashy will still probably play. He should be backup for a better striker indeed. And how come he still takes all of our free kicks?
He's been carrying a knock since the Liverpool game :lol:

Tbf his free kicks have actually been better in the last few games.

kouroux

One thing I am not good sir, is a liar!

The season after we finished 2nd, and into the start of the 3rd season, this argument started. Whereas others started long before the 3rd season started, because of some 3rd pirate Mourinho curse. Please go and check stop insinuating that I am lying.
I was kidding with the whole "lies" :lol: Sorry, I was taking the piss. It is all in past anyway, Mourinho can feck off

Slevs

I did, to be fair to @Slevs . I wanted him out before the Sevilla debacle, too. I'm not reversing my opinion on that because Ole is struggling either. Just because Ole's not good enough doesn't mean we should've kept José. I'm still chuffed he got the sack.
Appreciate your honesty regarding the matter. Anyways, I don't want to derail the thread more than it has been derailed.

Back to Rashford, we really need to figure something out. The guy needs to be dropped but there's no replacement.

kouroux

I honestly don't remember but I know I'm glad he is gone. Never wanted him in the first place

-Supreme-

He's been carrying a knock since the Liverpool game :lol:

Tbf his free kicks have actually been better in the last few games.
Exactly...just took a quick browse through Rashford must be dropped thread and seeing how many people saying he's injured again :lol:

Agreed his fks been improved since he changed the technique of striking the ball

Yagami

Good post resistant
Appreciate your honesty regarding the matter. Anyways, I don't want to derail the thread more than it has been derailed.

Back to Rashford, we really need to figure something out. The guy needs to be dropped but there's no replacement.
Yeah, we're in a pickle, aren't we? The only other option is Greenwood and, whilst I like him, he's still 17....
I honestly don't remember but I know I'm glad he is gone. Never wanted him in the first place
Same, mate! Though, even though I never wanted him either, I was happy with his 1st season here and became optimistic for our future under him. Sadly, he just can't help himself in regards to starting wars at clubs.

MAME DIOUF 32

Needs a break from being an automatic starter but we can't give him one. Ridiculous situation.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
It’s gotten to a point now where you’re questioning whether it really is just bad form or if he’s just not that good. It’s been about 18 months now where he’s looked pretty poor.

RonaldoVII

Needs a break from being an automatic starter but we can't give him one. Ridiculous situation.
If Greenwood isn't considered a first team player and able to start games then heads need to roll for leaving us with only 2 first team strikers when both of them start every game when fit. We should be demanding answers. LVG wasn't afraid to start Rashford when he was 17 and nobody else available and Greenwood as more youth pedigree surely.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I can't stand how he randomly trails the winger/fullback from whatever channel he's in when he's playing as a striker. What the feck you following them like a puppy for? Who are you going to cross to in the box? You're the striker! He really is dumb as feck and that is an understatement

Irwin99

Not looking good is it?! Especially when you're shackled by that Arsenal defence. We need Martial back and hopefully Rashford can move back to the left. I still think he's a much better wide forward and he's a better player than what he's showing.

Silas

It’s gotten to a point now where you’re questioning whether it really is just bad form or if he’s just not that good. It’s been about 18 months now where he’s looked pretty poor.
Think we got to that point a while back to be honest.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
No point being too harsh because he's not the one picking himself to play every game, but right now he isn't good enough and I'm going to stick my neck out and say he won't ever be.

Bojan11

I would really look to cash in on this guy. I’m sure Bournemouth or West Ham would be interested.

He’s just not good enough. Living off his 3 month period from 2016. That’s years ago now and over. Defenders and teams now read him like a book.

Sylar

Hes got no left foot. If he was on the other side of the box, he would be striking that with his right (like when he scored vs Spurs last season). Hes got no left foot, so he either weakly hits it, or predictably tries to come back onto his right foot.

Its similar to the chance he had vs West Ham. That time he tried to cut back and got tackled. This time you could see he was hesitating to do it, but then ended up using his left and couldnt do it. Its annoying he wants to be a top striker but cant use his left. Or cant go across the defender to open up the chance on his right given his pace.

El Zoido

Just bench him for a while. I don’t know why he’s considered undroppable since he offers virtually nothing in any game. He’s got the stature in United that Messi has at Barcelona, only while accomplishing nothing. I’m baffled by it. As far as I’m concerned he’s one of the primary reasons we’re struggling right now. I seriously would rather put Greenwood in his place as he’s already shown a more clinical eye for goal than Rashford.

If you remember under Jose, we went through a period where he was rotating Rashford and Martial, and the one that came off the bench would play well and the one that started usually did nothing. It’s like we have that now, except Rashford is playing and finishing every game despite never scoring or doing anything of any value, ever. Maybe he’s just spent from playing so often, he’s looked good in the past, but he will be Ole’s undoing at this rate.

RonaldoVII

I like the guy but he needs to be coached or benched or preferably given some actual frigging competition to motivate him again. Good freekick.
The freekick wasn't bad but it's a goalkeeper error if it goes in, just like the rare goal he has scored from free kicks. Fred would've been the better option over the wall.

manunited1919

I like the guy but he needs to be coached or benched or preferably given some actual frigging competition to motivate him again. Good freekick.
Good freekick but the goalkeeper saw it all the way. He knew where it was heading even before Rashford took the shot. Too predictable.

Status
Not open for further replies.