5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

TypeR

Stepping up and taking responsibility and taking the team on his shoulders. More of this please. Lad’s got a good head on his shoulders. And he seems to have struck up a good partnership with Martial. When these two get a proper 10 behind feeding them the balls, we’re gonna have a good time.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
If we go far in the Europa League he could get 35 goals, genuinely. Especially if he has Bruno Fernandes feeding him.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
He's just on a different level this season. He always got in the right places in the past without the finish. Seemed he had lost a bit of that predatory instinct at first but it's come back with the finishing touch to boot. Far and away, the best player of this season.

Yagami

Good post resistant
AGE AT REACHING 200 UNITED APPEARANCES

George Best:
21 years and seven months
Ryan Giggs: 21 years and nine months
Marcus Rashford: 22 years and two months
Cristiano Ronaldo: 22 years and eight months
Wayne Rooney: 22 years and 11 months
Bobby Charlton: 24 years and four months

From the United website.

Surprised Sir Bobby was that old!
Damn, talk about elite company!

lysglimt

Scout
Damn, talk about elite company!
And a certain Mason Greenwood is at 30 matches at the age of 18 years and 103 Days.

Marcus Rashford made his debut when he was roughly 30 days older.

Rashford by the time he turned 20, had scored 12 goals I think it was

Greenwood is at 9 already.

Just saying :)

Pughnichi

I was hugely critical of Rashford earlier in the season when he was bang out of form. I am however delighted to have tail between my legs and congratulate him on being epic these past few months. Turning into a great season for him

Lj82

And a certain Mason Greenwood is at 30 matches at the age of 18 years and 103 Days.

How fun would it be if Rashford breaks Rooney's goal record, only for Greenwood to break it almost immediately.

Yagami

Good post resistant

Injuries permitting, they both could end up breaking all sorts of records; doing so having come from the academy, too. How brilliant is that?

mu4c_20le

I was hugely critical of Rashford earlier in the season when he was bang out of form. I am however delighted to have tail between my legs and congratulate him on being epic these past few months. Turning into a great season for him
Form is temporary, class is permanent

Paul_Scholes18

Not his best game in terms of passing and linking up with players. Although a great run for the first goal. Always tries and never stops running. Hopefully the rest will do him good.

DoomSlayer

Not his best game in terms of passing and linking up with players. Although a great run for the first goal. Always tries and never stops running. Hopefully the rest will do him good.
Bullshit. What game did you watch? He even pinged 2 long balls to AWB. Rashford was almost flawless today.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
His decision making has improved. It still isn't perfect, far from it, but he isn't the infuriating player he was a few months ago.

He's bigger, stronger, more mature. He takes up positions that allow him to stay involved in the game so that they don't pass him by.

I get excited when he has the ball. I feel like he's unlikely to let us down when he's running at a defender.

I love it.

Paul_Scholes18

Bullshit. What game did you watch? He even pinged 2 long balls to AWB. Rashford was almost flawless today.
Lots of small errors and poor choices from him at the start. What did you watch? We totally dominated so he got the ball in space a lot of times. Was very active, but not effective in creating in the final third.
Part of that is tactics since we have few clear patterns about what to do.

Nickelodeon

Terrific Marcus. Well done. I hope he continues improving so he can become the best player in the league. He genuinely has all the skills. Needs to combine it with determination and mental strength.

RedIan

Good game and 2 more goals to his tally. for me greenwood is the best finisher in teh squad but Rashford pace and contribution is greater Overall. He frightens teams to depth and hes scoring what’s not to like.

JulesWinnfield

West Brom Fan
19 goals in 30 games, 5 assists, second top scorer in the premier and only 22 but a season average rating of 5.6 on here? Tough crowd.

Andersons Dietician

19 goals in 30 games, 5 assists, second top scorer in the premier and only 22 but a season average rating of 5.6 on here? Tough crowd.
To be honest yes he has scored goals but I wouldn’t say his general outfield play has been all that good. Probably why he has such a low rating. He has some great games, great moments, but he also has terrible games and down right horrendous moments. As a whole kinda feel like he’s had a pretty average to alright season overall.

Still think he can improve massively and I do feel recently he’s started doing things that show he is working on his overall game.

DoomSlayer

To be honest yes he has scored goals but I wouldn’t say his general outfield play has been all that good. Probably why he has such a low rating. He has some great games, great moments, but he also has terrible games and down right horrendous moments. As a whole kinda feel like he’s had a pretty average to alright season overall.

Still think he can improve massively and I do feel recently he’s started doing things that show he is working on his overall game.
Clueless comment. :lol:

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
He returns this season are all the more impressive given the relatively inconsistent and often poor midfield he has played in front of. One can only guess how he’d have fared in 2008-11.

I think it’s fair to say this is his ‘breakout’ season and we can expect him to become quite the player aged 25.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
We’re mad bastards on here.

But I think our entire team/manager not being able to keep any sort of form and dropping points against teams we should routinely be beating plays a part. A loss vs Watford hits that bit harder when you’ve just beat Spurs and City on bounce.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
OGS deserves huge credit for Greenwoods successful start to his career.
Amazing he has gianed so much experience so quickly.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Hope he wins the fifa young player of the year. Long way to go but he is making a case for sure.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Make your case then.
I think he has definitely improved as the season's progressed. You expect something to happen when he recieves the ball. He still has quiet games in between but is improving his consistency.

Also the period he played up front didn't help.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
His rating took an absolute pounding when he had to play up top when Martial was injured.

Paul_Scholes18

People expect more than just goals. Our attack has often struggled in games and that will cause people to rate our attackers low.
5.6 is too low though. I think we could see a much improved Rashford under a top manager.

He'sRaldo

People expect more than just goals. Our attack has often struggled in games and that will cause people to rate our attackers low.
5.6 is too low though. I think we could see a much improved Rashford under a top manager.
This is a much improved Rashford, at least from previous seasons.

Irwin99

His rating took an absolute pounding when he had to play up top when Martial was injured.
This. I've always rated him as a wide forward and said the Welbeck MK.2 accusations were WAY off the mark but his performances when Martial was out were absolutely dire as a central striker. I remember that huge Southampton centre back absolutely dominating him in particular. His overall play at times can be poor but he is having an outstanding goalscorring season and I wouldn't bet against him wining the odd individual award or two this season.

Walters_19_MuFc

Think had he stayed on he'd have probably banged a hat trick, but i'm glad Ole took him off. He's the last player we need injured. Keeps producing the goods. 14 goals in the league is very good going.

ReddBalls

I think we could see a much improved Rashford under a top manager.
Silly comment. Rashford has taken giant leaps under Solskjær and gone from being a talent to one of the best forwards in the PL. Do you suggest he would have already eclipsed Kane or Aguero under a "top manager"?

always_hoping

19 goals and 5 assists playing most from the left wing for Rashford now in comparison Lukaku only managed 15 goals in 45 appearances for United last season playing as a striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.