Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Combination of Ole and all the gold digging wankers who have surrounded him to siphon off parts of his giant paycheck week upon week. Would never have happened under SAF in a million years. It's a shame but feck it, it's a shame for every single player whose career doesn't go the way they want. At the end of the day it's sport and if you forget what made you good in the first place, then tough fecking luck.

The Purley King

Disgraceful performance from the bench….. again
Just feck off if you can’t be bothered you cnut. Don’t turn in this shite and expect us to sing your fuxking name

hobbers

How anyone manages to come on in a CL knockout match at OT a goal down and play as insipid and disinterestedly as that.... run out of words to describe how pathetic he is.

Rocknrolla69er

Cash in while we can, if anyone's daft enough to pay big money for himand Martial still. Use it towards Nkunku and the lad from Monaco.

BlahRules

I understand he might not be able to beat his man but how can you not pass or even be able to cross? He is really shit and I hope someone buys him this summer.

Skills

Snitch
Anyone else get the Torres at Chelsea type of feel from his recent performances?

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Beginning to feel that we should sell. That or loan him out. We can't afford for him to stink up the place next season by taking an important place in the squad. We need to be more ruthless.

amolbhatia50k

I understand he might not be able to beat his man but how can you not pass or even be able to cross? He is really shit and I hope someone buys him this summer.
For all his weaknesses at least he used to have trickery and explosiveness. That was his thing aside from a good shot. Now he's ponderous and keeps running at defenders trying to be an Aaron Lemon type winger. So weird.

amolbhatia50k

I doubt that will ever happen. It’s stay off be sold. I expect he will stay though.
He doesn't deserve a spot in the team. He's even abysmal and his poor form has gone on for a year and a half now.

amolbhatia50k

I don’t necessarily disagree. But based on the evidence available, I would be surprised if he was sold.
Yeah for sure. We're not a very ruthless club. IF we are listening to Rangnick and I'm not convinced we are (board will overrule and control) you'd think he'd have seen his level and advise the player qt least be loaned out.

Anyhoo you're right. He will stay and be offered a nice extension.

Kaos

Anyone else get the Torres at Chelsea type of feel from his recent performances?
Not really. Torres still had his moments at Chelsea, and still put in a shift even if he couldn't hit a barn door during his time there. Rashford has been diabolically bad, AND to add further insult he doesn't look remotely bothered.

AndyMUFC

He is absolutely fecking dreadful right now. Keep this up and I'll drive him to his new club myself.

Pointless playing him from the start and it's become a detriment to the team to bring him on as a sub as well.

Posh Red

Yeah for sure. We're not a very ruthless club. IF we are listening to Rangnick and I'm not convinced we are (board will overrule and control) you'd think he'd have seen his level and advise the player qt least be loaned out.

Anyhoo you're right. He will stay and be offered a nice extension.
There is still a very small part of me that feels Rashford could recover from this, but it’s essentially just romanticism at this point.

VivaRonaldo85

The issue is we are soon to lose Lingard, Cavani, Pogba, Mata, Greenwood (most likely but future still unknown), & Martial (post loan). Plus with uncertainty about Ronaldo’s future without CL football, Rashford will surely stay by default with needing players to fulfill a squad. What a feckin mess.

amolbhatia50k

There is still a very small part of me that feels Rashford could recover from this, but it’s essentially just romanticism at this point.
Maybe he can but I don't think his form should be considered acceptable. He barely looks a top flight footballer right now. That's why I'm suggesting a loan as it would give him time to sort himself out however our record with loans is not good either.

I wouldn't care if he never played for us again. Add him to the pile of too much too soon. He's been the worst player in our team for quite some time now.

Devil77

Why the hell was he subbed on? Worst cameo I have seen since Trump in Home Alone 2. Should be left out of the squad for the remainder of the season.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
It’s crazy. Every time he plays I keep finding myself thinking/hoping he’ll suddenly find his form again and look like a world class player. How many times does he have to let me down before I get it into my thick head he’s not gonna change? This is like an abusive relationship.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I don’t understand why we keep playing him on the right wing? it’s like we’ve tried to turn him into a budget adama traore.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Man, was it a year ago when he came on as a sub against, I believe, Leicester, and he was electric and I thought he was back. How horribly wrong this has gone since then.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Give him the rest of the season off, hire a new manager, tell him that he gets one shot and show up ready in July.

Status
Not open for further replies.