4.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedDevil@84

Feck that’s a bit harsh, I don’t think the club would look too good threatening Rashford with the door for helping feed starving children.
The club can feed starving children with or without Rashford.

RedDevil@84

So they’re going to kick Rashford out for feeding them and then steal his limelight after he’s gone, great PR right there.
:D
Well, the club feeds Rashford and he feeds kids. I am just trying to eliminate the middlemen.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Then he should retire from football and run for office. A footballer's primary job is to perform on the pitch while a politician's primary job is to work and pass legislations that improve the lives of her/his constituents.

I only wish we had a strong figure around to remind him that it's either football first at Manchester United or a different lifestyle elsewhere. David Beckham tasted the Gaffer's wrath back in the days and with good reason. We should expect the same with Rashford.
And beckham was regularly performing.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Feck that’s a bit harsh, I don’t think the club would look too good threatening Rashford with the door for helping feed starving children.
You're wasting your time. These are the 'fans' we have following us sadly.

Kag

In terms of presentation, he’s comfortably the mopiest player in the squad. His attitude stinks (or at least it appears to).

RedDevilQuebecois

It may be harsh, but any regular employee in any normal company would not have the benefit of the doubt. If an extracurricular activity, regardless of how good or bad it is, starts impeding my own performance in my primary field of work, I would end up in a lot of trouble with my employer and perhaps get told to change careers if this extracurricular matters this much. And besides, football clubs already take care of their respective communities without having players acting as figureheads. For other matters, this is why there is a Parliament with each MP representing a specific district, supposedly working to improve the lives of their constituents.

You're wasting your time. These are the 'fans' we have following us sadly.
Read the above. Life is what it is, and that includes obligations to your primary field of work and to your employer.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
It may be harsh, but any regular employee in any normal company would not have the benefit of the doubt. If an extracurricular activity, regardless of how good or bad it is, starts impeding my own performance in my primary field of work, I would end up in a lot of trouble with my employer and perhaps get told to change careers if this extracurricular matters this much. And besides, football clubs already take care of their respective communities without having players acting as figureheads. For other matters, this is why there is a Parliament with each MP representing a specific district, supposedly working to improve the lives of their constituents.

Read the above. Life is what it is, and that includes obligations to your primary field of work and to your employer.
Well put.

lex talionis

Is the girlfriend breakup a real thing or are we making up shit? If it’s it’s a real thing then Rashy definitely needs some time to get through it. Not too long as we can’t let crawl into a hole but losing your girlfriend of 8 years, especially at his age, will fukk you up.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I just don't get this

" oh he is working and doing non footballing things for the parliament"

When is the last time he did that exactly?

Please answer this because I want to know.

LoneStar

Always some excuses, first the injury, then the recovery from injury. Now the girlfriend (which seemed to have happened 8 months ago).

Let's be honest, he's been shit on the pitch and has been looking disinterested on the pitch for a while now. The days when you saw a young forward who was running like crazy is long gone.

If the only reason he's at the club is because the club want good PR from him, then God help the club.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
I am getting tired of his fecking shite performance and all the excuses.

Xk byno

Is the girlfriend breakup a real thing or are we making up shit? If it’s it’s a real thing then Rashy definitely needs some time to get through it. Not too long as we can’t let crawl into a hole but losing your girlfriend of 8 years, especially at his age, will fukk you up.
So when rashford finally fail as a footballer, he will say " I failed as a footballer cos my girlfriend broke up with me"..... Omg this is just plain ridiculous. A footballer earning millions of pounds, lost his form cos of a girl? Really? If I was rashford I will have up to five to ten girlfriend if I want to, I would never let one girl to make me lose my world class form, NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS.

Water Melon

Well put, indeed.

rollingstoned1

Hoping at least by the time Ronaldo leaves he has learnt something from him. At his best before he came here it appeared he belonged to that same archetype of player and even seemed to have copied some elements of his game like the way he takes free kicks.

arnie_ni

Anyone see the video of him going down the tunnel bt acknowledging the home fans?

Jackal981

Even she is sick to the sight of him
Maybe he always dribbles to her muff like a blind alley :lol: . Seriously though might this be one of the cause ? Timeline also quite match the downfall on his performance. It looked like he took it very hard

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Did he have excuses before his injury :lol:

He literally had an injury and was playing through it and these :wenger: fans said it was an excuse just because he was playing through it :lol:

2 months later after his operation and when no one in the whole squad is in any form except De Gea, apparently it is still an excuse that's being made for Rashford!

"Excuses" are only happening for 2 months. The excuses when he had a back injury wasn't an excuse - it was a back injury.:rolleyes:

VanDeBank

Ma’am
He slipped up once in the summer right after the Euros where him and Sancho went on holiday in a private jet and were recorded with big icey chains on rapping along to hip hop. He caught flack for that but I actually enjoyed seeing the real him for once not his media image.
He got flack for rapping and wearing gold chains? By whom? The Daily Fail crowd?

justsomebloke

Sorry, why is this even an issue? Does anyone have any argument whatsoever, beyond pure speculation, to underpin an assumption that Rashford's charity work is negatively impacting on his football performance? No, you don't. So if you have a problem with that charity work per se, why don't you just come out and say so. If not, why don't you stop wasting everyone's time with this fecking nonsense.

Banana Republic

Rashford shouldn’t be anywhere near the match day squad if he’s not fully fit, fully motivated and psychologically in the right place to turn out and do his job to the best of his ability.
I think most fans, even his supporters, recognise Marcus isn’t meeting that criteria at the moment and hasn’t been for a very long time.

Pointing this out, isn’t singling him out, piling in on him or making him the scapegoat for the team’s terrible form. Rather it’s justifiable criticism and people should be free to express their own opinions or conclusions about where the lad’s career is going, without being accused of turning against him or being terrible fans (provided there’s no unacceptable abuse of course).

I think most of his detractors would be more than happy, if Rashford turned it around and started performing like he did 3 or 4 seasons ago.
On the present evidence, it doesn’t look good though.

justsomebloke

Rashford shouldn’t be anywhere near the match day squad if he’s not fully fit, fully motivated and psychologically in the right place to turn out and do his job to the best of his ability.
I think most fans, even his supporters, recognise Marcus isn’t meeting that criteria at the moment and hasn’t been for a very long time.

Pointing this out, isn’t singling him out, piling in on him or making him the scapegoat for the team’s terrible form. Rather it’s justifiable criticism and people should be free to express their own opinions or conclusions about where the lad’s career is going, without being accused of turning against him or being terrible fans (provided there’s no unacceptable abuse of course).

I think most of his detractors would be more than happy, if Rashford turned it around and started performing like he did 3 or 4 seasons ago.
On the present evidence, it doesn’t look good though.
Really? Please do explain. How exactly is Marcus Rashford not fully motivated and psychologically in the right place, and why? If that's as clear as you seem to think.

Deery

Dreary

That’s a load of balls mate, there is no way a company could make a genuine correlation between feeding starving children and your performance at work, what is more likely to happen is having your manager at work forcing you to work through a double back fracture and you the one holding them to task.

Banana Republic

Really? Please do explain. How exactly is Marcus Rashford not fully motivated and psychologically in the right place, and why? If that's as clear as you seem to think.
I didn’t say he was, if you read the comment properly.
I said “if”.
It’s a reflection on the comments being made in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.